Bill O’Reilly Says We Don’t Have A Free Press Because It’s Too Liberal (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:17:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Bill O’Reilly Says We Don’t Have A Free Press Because It’s Too Liberal (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bill O’Reilly Says We Don’t Have A Free Press Because It’s Too Liberal  (Read 1708 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: February 21, 2017, 01:08:10 PM »

Who on Fox News is liberal other than that obnoxious fat guy who faces off against 4 conservatives on one of their fair and balanced talk shows?

Juan Williams, Shepard Smith, Greta van Susteren (she has left, I understand), Geraldo Rivera (even if he says he is a Republican).  Plus, Tucker Carlson brings on a bunch of left-wing guests to debate them.

Juan Williams is scared of Muslims and both of his sons are Republican campaign operatives.

GVS is now on MSNBC (Much to the chagrin of my grandmother)

Geraldo, as you say, says he's a Republican and I fully believe him.

Tucker Carlson brings liberals on to yell at them and blindside them by not letting them prep for the "debate"

Who on Fox News is liberal other than that obnoxious fat guy who faces off against 4 conservatives on one of their fair and balanced talk shows?
Dennis Kucinich, Alan Colmes (on radio), Shep Smith, Chris Wallace and Juan Williams, among others.

Kucinich and Colmes are treated as "token liberals" who are mainly there to look weak/stupid.

Smith might be a Democrat, but most of his coverage is by-the-numbers and has no sign of bias one way or the other.

Chris Wallace is a conservative, just a more mild mannered one. 

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies