The People's Party December Convention - New leadership announced (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 04:55:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The People's Party December Convention - New leadership announced (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The People's Party December Convention - New leadership announced  (Read 2886 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: December 04, 2014, 11:17:31 PM »

X duke
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 11:00:55 PM »

I can accept the position nomination as a sacrificial lamb, but I am fine with whatever The Party wants to do. I am sort of on hiatus from Atlasia at the moment anyway.

I appreciate the nomination though, glad to see people still remember me sometimes. Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 12:28:12 PM »

I'll officially decline to run against Sawx in the Vice Chair race. From all I've seen, he has been active, capable and honestly, I am enjoying my hiatus away from the game. When I do feel the call to return on a more active basis, I might pursue a more visible role within The Party.

As of now, I support Oakvale and Sawx in their journey to lead The Party forward. They just must't lose sight of The People they serve and take lashings for every day.

Thank you, SirNick, for nominating me. Maybe in a few months, I'll be ready to come back and lead The Party once again into the sunny fields of Atlasia.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 03:30:59 PM »

Congrats to both Oakvale and sawx. I am confident they will continue to lead this party in the Spirit of The People for the months to come. The Party has seen great strides in the last few months, and I see only good things in our future.

I promise to become more visible in the future, but right now, retirement isn't too bad Wink
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 12:13:56 PM »

Job well done, my friends. I am proud to see the accomplishments The Party achieved over the weekend. As The People's Voice grows, so does the voice of progress, love, respect, and humility.

As with all victories, our mission does not stop at the campaign victory party. Once our hangovers subside, we must govern, and I know we will. We are, after all, serving The People, and failure to service Their wishes results in your house being burned down by a mob.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies