50+ Cruise Missiles just launched and hit Syria (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 12:56:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  50+ Cruise Missiles just launched and hit Syria (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 50+ Cruise Missiles just launched and hit Syria  (Read 20740 times)
Klartext89

« on: April 07, 2017, 01:45:48 AM »

Hope the RUUUUUSSSSIIAAA Folks are happy now...
Klartext89

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 01:47:57 AM »

But Russia!
Klartext89

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 01:54:20 AM »

Someone's not happy about the Syrian strikes and is deflecting.

I'm living in the middle of Europe, so of course I'm NOT happy with the danstger of WW III on the horizon! But I don't blame Trump, I'm blame all of this stupid, butthurt Leftists and Neocons with their Russia psychosis, cause it makes everything damn hard to manage. We would need an immediate meeting Trump-Putin but Trump simply can't do because of all this FUCCCCING idiots in the media etc who can't handle the election results!!!!
Klartext89

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 02:32:32 AM »

I'm living in the middle of Europe, so of course I'm NOT happy with the danstger of WW III on the horizon! But I don't blame Trump, I'm blame all of this stupid, butthurt Leftists and Neocons with their Russia psychosis, cause it makes everything damn hard to manage. We would need an immediate meeting Trump-Putin but Trump simply can't do because of all this FUCCCCING idiots in the media etc who can't handle the election results!!!!

Okay, thank you for confirming. I had a suspicion but I wasn't sure. As you were; carry on.

Actually I just read that Russian and Syrian Military got the instruction (from the US) to leave the target. And that there will not be more attacks (to benefit ISIS).

So, all in all it seems like great leadership from Trump to show US strength and send a clear message.

But I'm still very much in question whether it's not based on a false flag Action by Turkey and ISIS. I simply can't see any need and Profit for Assad in "going chemical" against civilians.
Klartext89

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 03:26:12 AM »

why, thank you, idd......reassuring to fond out, there are also some real conservatives with principles in the WH and not just alt-right hippies.

and ofc it would be most hypocritical for me to criticize the trump admn. for a strike, which was planned well enough, that i would have praised it coming from any other admn. too.

The love of Left-Wingers for radical Islamic terrorists is the most bizarre thing ever.

Maybe you're seeing why he wanted Hillary now :-D
Klartext89

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2017, 03:29:41 AM »

i understand what you are saying, i mean, why would an omega male like him sharing any responsibility at all...who do you think he is - the president?

Do you agree that an escalation has to be prevented and a meeting Trump-Putin is necessary as soon as possible?

Btw, I miss the old Iraq War days when the Left was against war...
Klartext89

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2017, 03:34:23 AM »

Okay, thank you for confirming. I had a suspicion but I wasn't sure. As you were; carry on.

Actually I just read that Russian and Syrian Military got the instruction (from the US) to leave the target. And that there will not be more attacks (to benefit ISIS).

So, all in all it seems like great leadership from Trump to show US strength and send a clear message.

But I'm still very much in question whether it's not based on a false flag Action by Turkey and ISIS. I simply can't see any need and Profit for Assad in "going chemical" against civilians.

Actually Russia just said, per AP:

BREAKING: Russia says it is suspending deal with United States to prevent mid-air incidents over Syria in response to U.S. strike.

Are you happy with that?
Klartext89

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2017, 04:19:09 AM »

Actually Russia just said, per AP:

BREAKING: Russia says it is suspending deal with United States to prevent mid-air incidents over Syria in response to U.S. strike.

Are you happy with that?

Yup. I hate Russia so anything that heightens the adversarial roles we have is good by me. I want to bring down Moscow and dismantle Putin's Empire.

Good luck with that, we tried two times.
Klartext89

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2017, 04:19:49 AM »

i understand what you are saying, i mean, why would an omega male like him sharing any responsibility at all...who do you think he is - the president?

Do you agree that an escalation has to be prevented and a meeting Trump-Putin is necessary as soon as possible?

Btw, I miss the old Iraq War days when the Left was against war...

oh i am absolutely for us-russia syria talks, but at this point secretaries of defense/state should be high-ranking enough.

and "the alt-left" (or more correctly the peace movement) is usually only against western ward, otherwise those people don't care.

That's right.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies