50+ Cruise Missiles just launched and hit Syria (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 11:53:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  50+ Cruise Missiles just launched and hit Syria (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 50+ Cruise Missiles just launched and hit Syria  (Read 20734 times)
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« on: April 07, 2017, 12:14:37 AM »

No Trump supporters are actually gonna get off the train after their post-attack outrage. They're going to remain Trumpians because the balance of what he's done is agreeable (to date).
Well even if this mission was botched I wouldn't start calling for his impeachment. He'd have to get us bogged down there in the same way we were in Iraq circa 2005 in order for me to get of the train (in which case I'll jump off).

Yeah I don't see him doing that. I don't see a long term strategy here or whatever but I don't see him getting us bogged down in Syria.

Agreed. I think he'd be too worried about an Iraq war redux. Plus his personal interests are much more geared towards domestic policy.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 12:21:19 AM »

Pretty cool that all it takes to win over the #Resistance crowd is dropping bombs on another Muslim nation.

If there is one thing Democrats and Republicans can agree on it's dropping bombs on brown people.

Sounding dangerously liberal are we?

RINO Treasurer
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies