Office of Senator Angry AndrewCT (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 11:59:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Senator Angry AndrewCT (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Senator Angry AndrewCT  (Read 1712 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: November 11, 2010, 09:42:53 PM »

Andrew, I admire your courage and dedication to this game. Atlasia has lost one of it's great bi-partisan leaders. It's certainly disappointing with the lack of bi-partisanship going on in our federal government. They just managed to make a non-partisan position partisan.

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 09:57:09 PM »

Bacon King, by abstaining, actually gives right a majority to reelect Yankee as PPT. You can only blame a certain inactive Senator, who almost haven't voted in this session, and missed literally a tons of the votes, for not showing up.
You could also give blame to the person who broke the tie.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 10:14:26 PM »

PPT races are always either partisan or subject to some sort of backroom wheeling and dealing, whether we like it or not, sadly. I remember a certain plucky upstart named "Marokai Blue" running against MasterJedi for the position of PPT and losing after a bunch of promises were made behind the scenes back and forth. (Shortly before MasterJedi decided to disappear from the Senate and I got in my "I told you so"s.) I'm sure if BK is an inactive PPT he will be similarly ousted.
Eh, while it has gotten ugly in the past, I think many can agree that this should be a non-partisan position. It's up to us, however, to make it that way. Personally, I always voted for the best candidate, even voting for you once. Wink I even voted for Bacon King over Yankee one time, casting the tie-breaking vote. (I could be wrong on the last part)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 12:38:22 PM »

You're a class act, Andrew, and will certainly be missed. Hopefully, we will see your return one day. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies