Would You End A Friendship or Refused To Be Friends Over Political Views? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 10:16:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Would You End A Friendship or Refused To Be Friends Over Political Views? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Would You End A Friendship or Refused To Be Friends Over Political Views?  (Read 1157 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: October 20, 2013, 04:28:45 PM »

No, but I find conservative women more attractive in general, so it can affect perceptions before you get to know somebody. I have a very good friend who is very liberal, and she is among my favorite people to talk to because she is extremely intelligent. I wouldn't end our philosophical conversations over disagreements (though she said something that made me cringe on Friday).

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 05:00:44 PM »

Trust me on this one. I have never seen so many classy, beautiful, college aged women then I did at the Americans for Prosperity Summit. Young conservative women generally seem nicer, and I am more at ease. My social anxiety (which is extremely intense) disappears at these types of events.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 07:57:01 PM »

Trust me on this one. I have never seen so many classy, beautiful, college aged women then I did at the Americans for Prosperity Summit. Young conservative women generally seem nicer, and I am more at ease. My social anxiety (which is extremely intense) disappears at these types of events.

They're also harder to get and don't know how to do anything sexually.
No, because most conservative girls I know are not stuck up and haughty. They don't use their bodies and sexuality as a bargaining chip in the relationship. I have yet to have sex with anyone, but I would imagine that personal politics doesn't really extend to sexual performance.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies