Opinion of these forum Republicans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 01:39:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of these forum Republicans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Opinion of these forum Republicans  (Read 7890 times)
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« on: November 18, 2008, 12:10:38 AM »

Supersoulty Strongly favourable opinion of this FF.
Keystone Phil Again, strongly favourable opinion of him.
Mike Naso I like him.
fezzyfestoon The Romney signature creates an immediate negative reaction for me, but that's more Romney than him. That said, I haven't actually got any problem with him, he seems like a pretty good bloke when I read what he's got to say (rather than just noticing his signature and judging him on that). 
AHDuke Good bloke.
Inks Strongly favourable opinion of him.
Kevin Don't think I know him?
Rin-chan Probably the most friendly, happy, bubbly, and outright nice person on the forum. I don't think I've ever seen her say a negative word about anyone. She's one of those people who has such a sunny disposition that her cheerfulness seems to make the room seem somehow lighter and brighter than it was before.
MasterJedi Strongly favourable opinion of him.
Ronnie I usually confuse him with Torie. I think they have fairly similar opinions on policy, they are both over the average age of Forum members, both of them are both knowledgeable and wise (my definition of wisdom is the practical application of knowledge). Their libertarian views probably create difference of opinion with me on some issues, but I hold them both in considerably high regard.
Torie See above.
Aksaber Again, I disagree with some of his social policy views, but I consider him favourably.
phknrocket1k A great guy to chat with.
DWTL I disagree with his position on Israel and I think he could probably not pick quite so many fights with BenConstine, but I like the guy.
ColinWixted I know that I like him, but at the moment I just can't place him.
A18 I think I've seen his name around, but I can't think of any of his posts just at the moment.
Jake He's a good bloke.
muon2 Very knowledgeable and wise. I like him a lot.
PBrunsel I like him.
paul718 Don't know him?
J.J. Strongly favourable opinion of him.
Winfield Can be a bit hackish when talking about Romney, but I believe he actually knows him personally and I know I can be a bit that way about MPs I know personally, so I don't hold it against him. Bizarrely, while he's probably the bigger Romney hack than Fezzy, Winfield's support of Romney doesn't give me that whole initial negative feeling thing because of the whole personal thing.
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 12:31:46 AM »

Rin-chan Probably the most friendly, happy, bubbly, and outright nice person on the forum. I don't think I've ever seen her say a negative word about anyone. She's one of those people who has such a sunny disposition that her cheerfulness seems to make the room seem somehow lighter and brighter than it was before.

*hugs*

That seriously just made my day Smiley

Rin-chan

I am pleased to make your day, but don't think of it as an empty compliment - I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't think it.
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 02:48:29 AM »

Ronnie I usually confuse him with Torie. I think they have fairly similar opinions on policy, they are both over the average age of Forum members, both of them are both knowledgeable and wise (my definition of wisdom is the practical application of knowledge). Their libertarian views probably create difference of opinion with me on some issues, but I hold them both in considerably high regard.

Oh ho, I wouldn't consider myself "knowledgeable and wise" at this point.  I'm still very much a rookie when it comes to politics, and even though I have been voting for quite some time, many of my political views (especially social issues) are not set in stone just yet.

Thank you for the kind words, though.

I don't know... you seem to have a good head on your shoulders, you seem to use common sense, and while some of you may still be forming some of your political opinions, I still think you know more about the political system then the average person. I think that knowing how to think is just as (or even more) important in politics, compared to knowing various political theories. I think that it's more your reasoning and thought processes that make you come across that way.
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 01:02:57 AM »

I think it's a sad state of the Forum when you can almost literally count the number of Republican posters on your fingers and toes.

It's also not an exclusive list of forum republicans, just the predominant ones.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies