Congressman Aaron Schock outed? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 02:38:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Congressman Aaron Schock outed? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Congressman Aaron Schock outed?  (Read 13558 times)
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: January 04, 2014, 07:57:53 PM »

I don't get why he's a hypocrite. Just because he enjoys gay sex he necessarily needs to support gay marriage?
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 06:44:51 PM »

I still don't think it's hypocritical for him to like getting some action with other men, and to disagree with gay marriage or hate crime legislation philosophically. He almost certainly doesn't disagree with it and is pandering, I get that, but the only thing that would make him a hypocrite in my book is if he wanted homosexuality criminalized. As long as he's not in a homosexual marriage, I don't see him opposing it as necessarily hypocritical.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 07:11:21 PM »

I still don't think it's hypocritical for him to like getting some action with other men, and to disagree with gay marriage or hate crime legislation philosophically. He almost certainly doesn't disagree with it and is pandering, I get that, but the only thing that would make him a hypocrite in my book is if he wanted homosexuality criminalized. As long as he's not in a homosexual marriage, I don't see him opposing it as necessarily hypocritical.
Yeah cuz that's what sexuality is:  "Getting some action with other men" but to otherwise disagree with gay marriage or hate crime legislation 'philosophically'.

Please.

Don't trivialize my sexuality with your awful (and misguided) moderate heroism.

I'm not trying to trivialize anything, I was talking about his personal life, not all homosexuals. Obviously being gay is a lot more than just sex, but It seems to be the extent of it for him, since he apparently isn't engaging himself in an actual relationship.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies