Europe-Middle East-Africa Refugee Crisis General Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:20:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Europe-Middle East-Africa Refugee Crisis General Thread (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Europe-Middle East-Africa Refugee Crisis General Thread  (Read 129196 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2015, 06:56:29 PM »

Agreed 100%
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2016, 10:04:56 AM »

nice!
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2016, 11:46:57 AM »

wow
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2016, 07:09:21 AM »

I wonder if the NY Times headline on the event read:
15 year old Refugee Arrested for Difference of Opinion

Or do they only do that for Muslims that stab certain nationalities?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2016, 08:33:31 AM »

Good thing she didn't defend herself or she could really be in trouble.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2016, 06:58:35 AM »

So when are Ag and Tony going to come back and call everybody racists again?  I miss that.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2016, 09:31:53 AM »

I can do that for you. No problem.

<snip>
Indeed, if you're attacking random Muslims you are a bigot/racist/whatever, I don't think anybody has argued that.  What was happening earlier in the thread was anybody that was against mass migration to Europe was labeled a racist.  Something that obviously isn't true, and worse than just being a lie (to be fair, they probably actually believe it, so I guess it's just ignorance), it brings any potential conversation between the two sides to a halt.  Perhaps that's the goal?  I don't know.
So, my question to you, dead0man, would be: Why do you think is this the case?
Because they are against mass immigration to Europe and want to highlight some of the more obvious negatives?  People that are pro mass migration are more than able of highlighting some more obvious positive examples if they want (good luck).
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2016, 11:13:02 AM »

But I cannot understand dead0man's confusion about why people were decrying racism in this thread. Yes, I know being called racist is very distressing and, err, triggering; but I fail how you can read rhetoric like "uneducated hordes flooding the borders" etc. apparently backed up by a shadowy Frankfurt Schoolian "elite" and not think the motive is racism. I mean it's funny because people in this continent act so ing smarmy about Trump being some proof of America's backwardness as a nation, and at the same time implicitly endorse his own rhetoric. I'm honestly waiting for Salvini or someone to propose a wall across the Med.
k

All I'm saying is not everybody that is against mass immigration to Europe is a racist.  Yes, there are racists that also hold that position, but that doesn't make the position racist.  This isn't complicated.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2016, 02:48:45 PM »

My favorite part....

Refugees, please use the toilets and stop raping women.

RACIST!

Reminds me of many of our fellow posters.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2016, 05:19:30 PM »

That is insane.  Is it legal to be on the highways like that in Europe?  It certainly isn't here.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2016, 07:35:38 AM »

But there was some hoaxes, so we shouldn't worry about it.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2016, 12:34:13 AM »

the circle is complete....or something

French students encouraged to smoke in school to help fight terrorism

no, this is not the Onion, this is France, 2016 baby!
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2016, 06:54:19 PM »

Östersund police advise women not to walk around on their own at night, but don't worry, the police chief had this to say
You must be logged in to read this quote.
he went on to add that maybe they wouldn't get raped so much if they didn't wear such short skirts.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2016, 09:08:59 AM »

The EU-Turkey deportation agreement will start tomorrow, when Turkey starts to pick up (?) hundreds of illegals in Greece and takes them "back home".
the videos from this are going to be entertaining
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2016, 10:58:54 AM »

If only he had been assimilated!
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2016, 05:12:36 PM »

Clearly he was paid off with Saudi oil money.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2016, 08:12:09 AM »

yes, i'm sure those greedy refugees would be staying in syria/iraq/afghanistan/libya/etc if the naïve left-leftists would just stop giving them so many incentives Roll Eyes
obviously....not sure why the roll eyes are there
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2016, 07:06:13 AM »

Someone tell me why it is imperative for refugees to go to Germany or Sweden rather than stay in war-free Turkey, Jordam, or Morocco?
I believe the response last time was "because we don't get to decide where economic migrants end up" or something equally as stupid.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2016, 11:19:57 AM »

You think non-left-leftists want economic refugees to come to Europe in sh**tty boats?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2016, 07:26:08 AM »

You think non-left-leftists want economic refugees to come to Europe in sh**tty boats?

No,
but that's what you said.
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Well no, it's a consequence of your idiot leaders telling economic migrants that they are very welcome.  If you put out a sign that says "all your dreams can come true if you figure a way to make it inside our countries" you're going to have people die trying to get there.  You may wish that they traveled on cruise ships instead of rafts, but wishes and 50 cents will get you a cup of coffee.  The non"left lefitsts"don't want them coming at all.  Blaming them for people dying in route is stupid, but I suppose that's par for the course.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2016, 08:33:52 AM »

It's about time for another excuse from our useful idiots.  Perhaps evergreen or Gunnar can reminds us that if these guys had gotten safer passage they wouldn't have been so rapey when they got here.  Tony thinks that it's his countrymen's fault for not assimilating them better. 

Maybe if we gave them all rides on cruise ships and limos to posh suites in the swanky part of town, they'd rape a little less.  Maybe they'd assimilate a little better if the people that are pro-immigration all took a refugee or 5 into their homes and taught them your peace loving secular ways?  I'm sure your little sister will be fine.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2016, 06:23:00 PM »

What an odd end to an otherwise pointless post.  You almost seem to be implying that living in an immigrant-rich area is improving the state of the planet.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2016, 07:08:38 AM »

You cant bring in 100 k 20 year old single men bursting with testosterone and not expect a ton of rape.

what
HE SAID YOU CAN"T BRING IN A BUNCH OF UNATTACHED YOUNG MEN AND NOT EXPECT SEXUAL ASSAULTS TO GO UP! <and I'll add> Doubly so if they are from a culture that is generally cool with that...and these guys are.  Sure, if you force assimilation down their throats the numbers might go down a bit....but I'm sure it doesn't matter how plush their transportation to Europe is or isn't.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2016, 01:11:49 PM »

If only they had a better boat to get to Europe on!
Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies