Is one of my former professors a lunatic nutjob? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 03:52:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Is one of my former professors a lunatic nutjob? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is one of my former professors a lunatic nutjob?
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 52

Author Topic: Is one of my former professors a lunatic nutjob?  (Read 8164 times)
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« on: November 04, 2005, 12:27:26 AM »

Theres obviously a reason why conservatives are absent at universities and it largely stems from academic failure at the high school level.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 10:58:00 AM »
« Edited: November 04, 2005, 11:06:39 AM by phknrocket1k »

Theres obviously a reason why conservatives are absent at universities and it largely stems from academic failure at the high school level.

No, it's because most conservatives actually go out and do something productive and positive, rather than sit around a university and tell lies to their foolish young charges.  You live in a dream world.

Like what? Most of these virulent conservatives will succumb to alchoholism, wife-beating in thier later years, end up whining about the illegal immigrants thier parents used to hire. The footballs must have hit them a little too hard in the head, or the years of stealing money out of thier CEO grandfathers wallet to buy cocaine has set in as well.

Most Young Republicans I know usually engage in these sort of reckless activities largely because thier parents will always bail them out so they don't have to take any responsibility for thier actions.

I'm pretty sure this is one major factor for low GPAs @ the high school level. Even simply observing the 'bone-head' classes vs the 'AP' classes you'll catch the drift of whose in what position.

They are good for parties (they are willing to provide everything, bongs and marijuana the whole lot) and they have nice cars though. I'll give you that
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 11:11:40 AM »

Well, there's one thing for sure - most of us enjoy classes where we hear whatever we want to hear.

Well of course, if you disagree with something, you'll think its biased.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2005, 11:14:56 AM »

Well, there's one thing for sure - most of us enjoy classes where we hear whatever we want to hear.

I disagree with your idea that we should turn Mecca into a pig farm, you biased... Wink

Of course, thats a great example.

I dont want to turn Mecca into a pig farm just because. I'd only endorse the move after the next suicide bombing incident takes place in North America or Europe.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2005, 11:20:49 AM »

I disagree with your idea that we should turn Mecca into a pig farm, you biased... Wink

I dont want to turn Mecca into a pig farm just because, I'd only endorse the move after the next suicide bombing incident takes place in North America or Europe.
Well, the problem is, how do you intend to go about turning Mecca into a pig farm? Tongue

We'd need a lot of mud and a lot of pig breeding.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2005, 06:19:12 PM »
« Edited: November 04, 2005, 06:38:56 PM by phknrocket1k »

I dont want to turn Mecca into a pig farm just because, I'd only endorse the move after the next suicide bombing incident takes place in North America or Europe.
Well, the problem is, how do you intend to go about turning Mecca into a pig farm? Tongue

We'd need a lot of mud and a lot of pig breeding.

And how would you propose to deal with all the additional enraged Muslims, many of whom would become suicide bombers?

The US and Israel have enough nukes for a genocide, oh and my math teacher went on an anti-Turkey tirade before class because he is Armenian.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2005, 07:17:43 PM »

The US and Israel have enough nukes for a genocide, oh and my math teacher went on an anti-Turkey tirade before class because he is Armenian.

So much for the idea of tolerance, eh?

Tolerance shouldn't extend to delinquent troublemakers.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

We have enough nukes to take care of surplus oil consumers, aka India and China.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2005, 07:35:27 PM »

So much for the idea of tolerance, eh?

Tolerance shouldn't extend to delinquent troublemakers.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

We have enough nukes to take care of surplus oil consumers, aka India and China.

Once again - WHAT ABOUT THE COUNTRIES THAT WILL START TRYING TO NUKE US!? Do you honestly think this is a viable plan? Are you daft?

England and France are our bitches, China will be taken care of as will North Korea.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2005, 08:44:27 PM »

England and France are our bitches, China will be taken care of as will North Korea.

England and France won't be our bitches once we start launching nukes at other countries, and you're forgetting Russia. Seriously, this is an extremely dumb plan.

What do you support terrorism now?
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2005, 11:10:09 PM »

England and France won't be our bitches once we start launching nukes at other countries, and you're forgetting Russia. Seriously, this is an extremely dumb plan.

What do you support terrorism now?

No, I just don't support shooting off nukes like a moron - if we did, we'd get nuked too. If not by other countries, then by the surviving muslims who then will be completely justified in their notions that the 'great satan' that is the US is really out to get them. Further, the hatred of the US across the world will expand exponentially. Only a fool who ignores the realities of the world would think such a plan is a good idea.

If you siezed Pakistan's nukes, than that fixes that problem. Muslims are too stupid to build a nuclear missle.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2005, 12:22:10 PM »

I voted No

You shouldn't tell people about this, Left of the Dial, it'll only vindicate the whole notion of colleges as "Ivory Towers" of liberalism.

Yes, he should keep his mouth shut.  God forbid that people should know the truth.  We can't let the people who say that colleges are "ivory towers" of liberalism know that they're right.

I had you in mind when I wrote that Wink

Tongue Smiley

In any case, BRTD's little story about his nutjob teacher is not news to me, or a surprise to me.  It only confirms my worst suspicions about some colleges, but those suspicions were already there to begin with.  It's a shame that there are weak-minded people who actually fall for this nonsense.

So what do you advocate? Affirmitive Action for conservatives?
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2005, 01:16:58 PM »
« Edited: November 06, 2005, 01:51:22 PM by phknrocket1k »

Not only that, we should have figured out the exiles we were friends with were friendly to Iran. much quicker.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies