Who would the House Freedom Caucus prefer to have as Speaker? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:20:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Who would the House Freedom Caucus prefer to have as Speaker? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would the Freedom Caucus prefer to be Speaker?
Kevin McCarthy

Paul Ryan

Dana Rohrabacher

Lee Zeldin

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 22

Author Topic: Who would the House Freedom Caucus prefer to have as Speaker?  (Read 839 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: November 26, 2016, 08:12:29 PM »

I'd put the smart money on Jim Jordan, who currently leads the Freedom Caucus, but if they could snag Raul Labrador or Louie Gohmert as speaker that would be just as acceptable.

Of these options - Rohrbacher is a little weird for the Freedom Caucus but would probably be the acceptable option, even as Zeldin seems enticing. Ryan and McCarthy are no gos.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 11:18:42 PM »

I'd put the smart money on Jim Jordan, who currently leads the Freedom Caucus, but if they could snag Raul Labrador or Louie Gohmert as speaker that would be just as acceptable.

Of these options - Rohrbacher is a little weird for the Freedom Caucus but would probably be the acceptable option, even as Zeldin seems enticing. Ryan and McCarthy are no gos.
No I don't see Gohmert being Speaker. Labrador I could see being Speaker if he got the parties support.

Zeldin- nah he is a sophomore in Congress.

We're talking about the FREEDOM CAUCUS here, not a group of people that makes rational decisions.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies