MO-SEN: Blunt stands by Trump, says he'll still vote for him (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 03:15:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MO-SEN: Blunt stands by Trump, says he'll still vote for him (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MO-SEN: Blunt stands by Trump, says he'll still vote for him  (Read 2529 times)
Fitzgerald
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.74, S: -5.91

« on: October 08, 2016, 04:44:41 PM »
« edited: October 08, 2016, 04:47:47 PM by Fitzgerald »

You know, I don't claim to be a genius when it comes to political tactics, but after the smash success of Kander's blindfold ad last month I really don't think Blunt wants to be handing him ammo (ha) for more of them.
Fitzgerald
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.74, S: -5.91

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 07:42:29 PM »

It's pretty laughable that Wulfric prefers Blunt to Kander because Kander is "too partisan". Don't get me wrong, Kander will probably be a pretty standard Democrat in the Senate but because of the state he'll represent, he'll at least have to pay some lip service to "moderate types" (whatever that means nowadays), which I'd think that someone like Wulfric would love. Blunt, on the other hand, is the definition of a partisan hack bought out by special interests; how can you say "VOTE OUT ALL CONGRESSIONAL LEADERS" and still back an ex-Minority Whip? That doesn't even make sense.

A Hillary Clinton national campaign chairman (yes, Kander is literally that) that has little to no actual policy differences with her aside from the Iran Deal is not a moderate in any sense of the word. Plus, he does his current job poorly, why promote him?

That's an interesting theory coming from someone living in Minnesota.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies