Update for Everyone IV - Hungover (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 09:17:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone IV - Hungover (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Update for Everyone IV - Hungover  (Read 119465 times)
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2016, 05:35:17 PM »

Why? Cry
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2016, 05:53:56 PM »

no, facebook, I do not want to celebrate austria national day.

Damn, Facebook's even bought into this narrative. Tender's gaining traction!
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2016, 06:03:54 AM »

A friend of mine killed herself today. We weren't super close but I'm still feel like I could cry. And I'm so worried right now. So many of my friends are depressed, suicidal. And sometimes one suicide triggers more. I want to talk to my best friend about this but he is extremely depressed. I don't want to push him over the edge. So I'm telling y'all instead.

That's awful, Seneca. I hope everything gets better for you and your friends!
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2016, 12:23:37 PM »

Finally had a Mexican coca-cola - I understand now
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2016, 06:59:32 PM »

Wow! I got 15 blocks back into the line for the Hillary rally and then just decided to push to the front instead. I love being deplorable!

Best 7000th post I've ever seen. Enjoy hearing Bruce!
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2016, 03:49:33 PM »

So I got my blog mentioned in the CNN Money newsletter and I just got interviewed by a writer at McClatchy for a story on me...

That's pretty normal for my age though Wink
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2016, 08:58:44 PM »

How many posters do you guys think have left us?

The usual election year trolls - and even non-trolls - will be gone soon (ProudModerate, Seriously?, dirks, Beef, Dabeav, etc.)

of regular FC posters, idk...

jfern is back, though
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2016, 09:36:06 PM »

No, Scott. If this has anything to do with the election, which I reckon it does, don't go through with it. If you move to Canada, then the Trumpites are doing their job. They win. That's one less vote for the democrat to stop him in 2020. We need to stay united and mobilized and have to stay in America.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2016, 01:23:48 PM »

Well, I feel I can put on the red avatar again, now that many of the other D-NYs have gone after the election.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #84 on: November 24, 2016, 09:03:04 AM »

In 6 hours I will be in Kentucky. Wish me luck.

Then onto Cincinnati for Thanksgiving (hence the avatar)
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2016, 11:03:47 PM »

I have a pretty personal moral question I would appreciate someone's advice on. Is there anyone I could shoot a PM to?

I'm always available.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2016, 07:08:26 PM »

Came out as trans to my mom last month. She kept misgendering me anyway, so until she asked me about my sexuality on Thursday (apparently, being trans creates a conflict of interest with liking ladies), I was semi-convinced that it may have just been a dream.

Belated congrats Tongue

How conservative/liberal are your folks?
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2016, 08:47:12 PM »

Apparently I've spent ~18% of my waking hours in 2016 listening to Spotify. (That's ~62 days, and 89,000 minutes.)
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2016, 11:30:32 AM »

No. Scissors. Resist. The. Urge.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #89 on: December 26, 2016, 11:32:44 AM »

Just wanted to let people know that starting thursday night, I'm going to be visiting another state for about a week and will probably not be able to post much, if anything, until that visit ends.

lol

What's going down in Idaho?  Family, I assume?

Yes.

Well, get used to it. D-AZ is mine now Tongue
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2016, 07:35:28 PM »

Turns out the first politician I met was a distant relative [I come from one of the lines that produced Republicans, ironically].

I knew I met someone famed when I got roped into going to a book signing 13 years ago, but I had no idea that I met the LBJ Secretary of the Interior.

Only today driving past Pt. Reyes did I piece it all together.

You're a Udall?
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2016, 11:22:48 AM »

Just wanted to let people know that starting thursday night, I'm going to be visiting another state for about a week and will probably not be able to post much, if anything, until that visit ends.

lol

What's going down in Idaho?  Family, I assume?

Yes.

Well, get used to it. D-AZ is mine now Tongue

Why did you decide to switch?

I'm in Scottsdale for the week.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2016, 05:02:29 PM »

My good friend (who I've told some of you about) is trying to convince me Christmas shouldn't be a federal holiday Roll Eyes

On the side note I'm going to the coyotes game tonight so that should be fun
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2016, 10:35:52 AM »

My good friend (who I've told some of you about) is trying to convince me Christmas shouldn't be a federal holiday Roll Eyes

And it needs to be renamed Holidaymas. The oppression must stop!
Decemberween is better, tbh.

Now you want another ween? Make up your mind!
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2017, 05:35:30 PM »

Well, I'm back.

I'm sorry I didn't let anyone know I'd be away for a while. I'm sure most of you haven't missed me much (and I can't blame you, since objectively I'm mostly a spammer at this point) but some people have been wondering where I'd gone and I'm sorry I left them in the dark. I've been all right, just bummed out by the election just like most of you.

Anyway, the rise of T***p and T***pism (yeah, that's how I'm spelling it now, as long as this person and these values will have any sway on US and world politics - which is to say probably forever) has started changing my political perspective a bit, but describing how would be a bit too complicated and off-topic here. I've also heard scare stories about what this place has become (both on its left and right flanks), but I look forward to continue exchanging thoughts and ideas with all the decent, well-meaning people out here.

See you around. Smiley

Tony! Grin

Welcome back bud!
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2017, 05:44:10 PM »

Well, I'm back.

I'm sorry I didn't let anyone know I'd be away for a while. I'm sure most of you haven't missed me much (and I can't blame you, since objectively I'm mostly a spammer at this point) but some people have been wondering where I'd gone and I'm sorry I left them in the dark. I've been all right, just bummed out by the election just like most of you.

Anyway, the rise of T***p and T***pism (yeah, that's how I'm spelling it now, as long as this person and these values will have any sway on US and world politics - which is to say probably for the rest of my time here) has started changing my political perspective a bit, but describing how would be a bit too complicated and off-topic here. I've also heard scare stories about what this place has become (both on its left and right flanks), but I look forward to continue exchanging thoughts and ideas with all the decent, well-meaning people out here.

See you around. Smiley

Good to see you back.  I think the main remaining holdouts who last posted on Nov. 8th and haven't been back since are Joe Republic and Xahar.

Also IceSpear, evergreenarbor, and CXSmith
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2017, 10:42:09 AM »

Well, I'm back.

Anyway, the rise of T***p and T***pism (yeah, that's how I'm spelling it now, as long as this person and these values will have any sway on US and world politics - which is to say probably for the rest of my time here) has started changing my political perspective a bit, but describing how would be a bit too complicated and off-topic here. I've also heard scare stories about what this place has become (both on its left and right flanks), but I look forward to continue exchanging thoughts and ideas with all the decent, well-meaning people out here.

See you around. Smiley

Good to see you back.  I think the main remaining holdouts who last posted on Nov. 8th and haven't been back since are Joe Republic and Xahar.

Oh yeah, I guess I forgot about px.  He hasn't posted since election day either.

Also Speed of Sound
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2017, 01:50:57 PM »

By the way, we're gonna need a new thread soon, so if anyone wants to calculate the cool numbers and stuff like Tik did at the beginning of this thread, I'm sure we'd all appreciate that.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2017, 11:04:01 PM »

I stand in solidarity with the oppressed people of the Sahrawi Arab Republic by changing my profile flag to that of Western Sahara. I ask that you all join me to call attention to this important diplomatic issue and further the cause to restore a proper two state solution to the Sahara. It is a simple change but it says miles. 🇪🇭🇪🇭🇪🇭

God bless,
LLR
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #99 on: January 11, 2017, 03:11:56 PM »

I'm extremely fcked up right now and not in a good way.  Where to begin

> Still getting stalked, but the dumb bitch who's doing it basically incriminated herself by texting my mom and calling her an "old hag" and a bunch of other stuff whilst denying that she has any idea who my mother is, what she looks like, her gender, age, etc.
> More fraudulent bills and credit card charges
> My college is charging me $10k for the semester I missed last spring and that's fcking up my credit score, despite the school psychiatrist telling us "not to worry"
> I'm missing yet ANOTHER semester because of all of this
> I'm still trapped in this fcking hotel
> Still haven't found a house in NC and haven't been able to
> Mom's becoming even sicker because her doctor in CT not only ignored her, but mocked her and didn't believe her when she started getting sick
> Now we have to sue him for the damages he's caused us
> Oh yeah, and we're getting sued for missed charges (my mom paid these bills, but they ended up at one of the stalkers' address)
> Somebody impersonated me and scheduled a no-show phone appointment with some doctor I never met, and we're getting charged for it
> My uncle doesn't care anymore and has basically abandoned us as family
> No end in sight
> I feel like sht
> I want to ing end it now
> Pills aren't helping me cope
> Nothing is
> I hope this c**nt rots in hell along with everyone else
> This is why I usually sound bitter as hell here in case that wasn't obvious
> I can't even vent about this on Facebook without someone getting paranoid and telling my entire extended family

I don't know what to do anymore.  I just don't.

Really sorry Scott, hope everything gets better! We're all here for you.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies