Question for Never Trump Republicans.......... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:55:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Question for Never Trump Republicans.......... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Question for Never Trump Republicans..........  (Read 1745 times)
Roemerista
MQuinn
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 5.91

« on: July 17, 2016, 05:51:58 AM »
« edited: July 17, 2016, 06:07:45 AM by Roemerista »

Absolutely not. There is nothing, nothing that makes a President Trump an acceptable thought. He represents the very worst in us. The amalgamation of the worst vices, and the expression of the most base populist impulses.  

I'd rather have president Clinton for a hundred years than Trump be president for one day.
Roemerista
MQuinn
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 5.91

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 05:45:57 PM »

Platform wise I think being against Free trade and increased immigration is insane. But that is not the deal breaker with the Donald. Policy is secondary, he himself is not qualified to be commander in chief. He lacks the experience, intelligence, character, and gravitas to be our envoy to the world.

I do not understand how anyone can look past this. A person whose life achievements are: two failed marriages, owning a bunch of hotels and golf courses, and producing a trash TV show is simply not qualified to be president. It wouldn't matter if I agreed with him on every issue.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies