A theory (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 12:51:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  A theory (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A theory  (Read 1863 times)
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« on: August 06, 2010, 07:09:56 PM »

They are both politicised wings of the state (rather than 'proper' political parties) allied with (and funded by) Capital. Despite this they both rely on groups that do stand for something when it comes to fighting elections. Additionally, there is remarkably little difference between elected members of either party in sociological terms; the same basic set of professions (and they usually are professions) dominate each party to an unusual extent.

While the 2 first points are different in France, the bold one is kinda similar I'd say, and that alone isn't a factor of personal attack and hatred here. There are flaws here, but at least that one is quasi not present I'd say.
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 07:18:47 PM »

Though, I would say that more the time goes, more the personal attacks ambiance would grow in France, to a rather very low extent compared to USA certainly, but a trend would be to that, with people like Sarkozy and Royal exciting tensions, some people usually more calm like Aubry would follow that trend too.

I mean, maybe an historical perspective is needed to valid, or not, this theory.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies