PA-04: Susquehanna (R): Rep. Altmire (D) very likely to win re-election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:17:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 House Election Polls
  PA-04: Susquehanna (R): Rep. Altmire (D) very likely to win re-election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-04: Susquehanna (R): Rep. Altmire (D) very likely to win re-election  (Read 2835 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: October 23, 2010, 03:32:06 PM »

I am not at all persuaded that Altmire would have voted against HCR, if his vote would have tanked it. Are you Grumps?  And he voted for the stimulus, with all of that money going to public employees, when his vote was needed. Just who are the real blue dogs, and just who are the ersatz ones? That is the question.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 08:53:44 PM »

The only problem with all of that, is that if a guy votes against his party only if his vote is not needed, then well, he is basically lying to his constituents. That to my mind is quite dishonorable, Badger.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 09:18:46 PM »

The only problem with all of that, is that if a guy votes against his party only if his vote is not needed, then well, he is basically lying to his constituents. That to my mind is quite dishonorable, Badger.

So I assume you're no fan of Scott Brown's, Torie? Wink

If he casts ersatz votes, then Brown gets demerits too. Does he?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies