Fight for Atlasia: Blair/Kingpoleon 2016 (Statement)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 11:58:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Fight for Atlasia: Blair/Kingpoleon 2016 (Statement)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Fight for Atlasia: Blair/Kingpoleon 2016 (Statement)  (Read 7337 times)
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: October 19, 2016, 06:51:47 PM »

These are fantastic policies Blair! I am looking forward to working with you when I'm Governor.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #126 on: October 21, 2016, 03:19:03 AM »

Tim to Vote:Our Future is on the Ballot!

Friends we've now reached the time for the greatest Atlasian tradition; it's time to come together and elect a President. It's been a long campaign, but one that were I've been more than happy to stand up and show that we need to change in Atlasia. We need to do something bold to save this very game.

I ran for President because I knew that we needed to chnage- I released a bold reform plan which will change the role of the GM, expanded gameplay, bring in new players and conduct the first audit of the game so that we can truly reform how we play. It's been great to travel around Atlasia; telling voters of my policies to tackle income inequality, my vision for a just foreign policy and to tell voters just what I'd do in the first 50 days of office.

We need a President who is prepared for office from day one- and that person is me. I've serve as a Regional Governor for 6 months- with approval ratings in the high 70's, a balanced budget, an economic stimulus and unemployment cut by 30%. This game isn't about acquiring titles; it's about showing that when trusted with public office you can deliver. I did this as Speaker of the Senate during the Coup last year, I did it in bringing the Northeast back together last year and I assure you that I can do this as President.

This election is a choice- do we want bold reforms that can save our game, do we want a President who's got an energetic and well planned Agenda and do we want a President who will fight, fight and fight again for Atlasia.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #127 on: October 21, 2016, 11:28:41 AM »

As a regional politician, I appreciate your plan for the regions, we can all work to improve regional governments, which for far to long, have just been a stepping stone for Federal ambitions. I support every policy put forward.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #128 on: October 23, 2016, 02:01:33 PM »

I agree with you a lot on the regional ideas. I hope whoever wins put those plans in place.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #129 on: October 25, 2016, 01:52:17 PM »

Want a President who has a plan to reform Atlasia?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #130 on: October 25, 2016, 03:17:28 PM »

Want a President who's ready from Day one?

My Plan to enthuse Atlasia, in my first 50 days

15 in 50

1. As President I'll arrange with the GM state visits to Europe, Asia, South America and the Middle East to work with the Secretary of State to develop a new foreign policy, based on real policy.

2. As President I'll radically reform the role of GM to have more powers over policy, and to create a 'Crisis' system requiring responsive action from lawmakers.

3. As President I'll work with the Healthcare committee to help pass meaningful healthcare reforms.

4. As President I'll work with congressional leaders from both parties to begin the work on a full Budget.

5. As President I'll work with the Secretary of State and GM to model the Syrian Crisis, and work for a full solution to the awful crisis that we've seen unfold in Syria.

6. As President I'll launch a flagship non-partisan National Infrastructure Board to work out how to fix Atlasia's decaying Infrastructure.

7. As President I'll launch a review of all Atlasian Military Forces and their positioning around the World, which will be published in a global defense review.

8. As President I'll reform the role of the Cabinet; with the Vice President being given a seat to enable a pro-active and responsive government.

9. As President I'll not only issue a State of the Union Speech, but I'll give 'Charter' speeches outlining  my administrations positions on healthcare, public security, energy and education.

10. As President I'll keep launch a flagship 'New Media Scheme' to encourage individuals to start new, independent media groups in Atlasia.

11. As President I'll hold bi-monthly meetings with my Cabinet, and Congressional leaders to oversee our progress.

12. As President I'll launch a new environmental strategy to protect our wildlife from the Gulf of Mexico to the Alaskan Arctic.

13. As President I'll launch a full gameplay audit to understand and assess what people like and don't like about Atlasia.

14. As President I'll visit Asia and the United Kingdom to begin work on trade deals with the assistance of the Secretary of State, and oversight of GM.

15. As President I'll ensure that all offices, from regional assembly members to Cabinet officers are full by recruiting new players, working with party chairs and Governors, and finally ensuring we have a healthy and active Atlasia  
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #131 on: October 25, 2016, 03:38:11 PM »

Want a President with a plan to tackle Inequality?

Tackling Inequality: Blair's 12 Solutions

Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #132 on: November 24, 2016, 04:24:52 AM »
« Edited: November 24, 2016, 12:13:36 PM by Fmr. Senator Blair »

I felt obliged to post here after what has been a very long, and tiring campaign. I launched back in September after talking to several people in within the party who wanted to give us our best shot at taking back the White House. I made this campaign focused on what I've always done in Atlasia- governing. It's been a long, bruising and at times extremely stressful campaign.

I'd like to thank President Truman for his continued advice and support throughout my run, I'd like to thank everyone who stayed up many a late night on IRC, and to Griffin for pulling a 48 hour shift on both the run off and first election to watch the votes come. It's been the most intense campaign I've fought in Atlasia, and wouldn't of been able to do it without my brilliant running mate Kingpoleon who has been by my side, helping forge policy and helping to set the Agenda for our term in office.

It's only taken two months; but we've finally got there friends
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #133 on: November 24, 2016, 08:48:37 AM »

I felt obliged to post here after what has been a very long, and tiring campaign. I launched back in September after talking to several people in within the party who wanted to give us our best shot at taking back the White House. I made this campaign focused on what I've always done in Atlasia- governing. It's been a long, bruising and at times extremely stressful campaign.

I'd like to thank President Truman for his continued advice and support throughout my run, I'd like to thank everyone who stayed up many a late night on IRC, and to Griffin for pulling a 48 hour shift on both the run off and first election to watch the votes come. It's been the most intense campaign I've fought in Atlasia, and wouldn't of been able to do it without my brilliant running mate Kingpoleon who has been by my side, helping forge policy and helping to set the Agenda for our term in office.

It's only taken two months; but we've finally got their friends

Congratulations Blair! 7 weeks is still more than most of us will ever get Tongue
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #134 on: November 24, 2016, 12:11:15 PM »

Wait, you're involved in a kidnapping? Does this mean we have to impeach you and now Kingpoleon will be President? Tongue
JK, I know you meant "there".
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #135 on: November 24, 2016, 12:13:18 PM »

Wait, you're involved in a kidnapping? Does this mean we have to impeach you and now Kingpoleon will be President? Tongue
JK, I know you meant "there".

I've been meaning to sack the intern that writes this stuff for years
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #136 on: November 24, 2016, 12:14:09 PM »

Congratulations Blair! 7 weeks is still more than most of us will ever get Tongue

Being a true politico I spend more months campaigning than I will in office
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies