Update XV: Stuck Inside of Tulsa with the Oklahoma City Blues Again (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 05:24:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XV: Stuck Inside of Tulsa with the Oklahoma City Blues Again (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Are you missing Update right now?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 84

Author Topic: Update XV: Stuck Inside of Tulsa with the Oklahoma City Blues Again  (Read 189861 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: May 05, 2014, 03:43:46 PM »

It's time to commence preparing for Christmas in celebration of the Update having decamped in its tangible form from  this mortal coil, leaving only its spirit behind.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 01:28:08 PM »

Well, maybe Jeff should get into flipping houses, like the Tulsa area couple below do. In the May 13 episode, they paid 72K for a place, put 28K in, and as I recall, resold it in six weeks for 140K (and that included a surprise ceiling plumbing leak (somebody vandalized the copper pipes, punching little holes in it), that cost 5K to deal with). Granted, you need some seed money (in this instance 100K), but Jeff has a little money tree network that he works, so ...

Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 11:54:53 AM »
« Edited: May 30, 2014, 11:57:34 AM by Torie »

what is the end game here?  he is stuck in a year's lease in a city he has no particular reason to be in.

how long can his parents afford to pay his bills before they go completely bankrupt?

Give the landlord notice that you are leaving, and the landlord will be constrained to try to re-rent the place to mitigate damages. Presumably it would not be difficult to re-rent the pad at the same, or close to the same, rent rate. Just why Jeff chose to sign a year lease (if that is in fact what happened, and I have learned from experience not to assume the accuracy of just about anything that is posted with respect to the facts regarding Jeff's activities), rather than a month to month lease, given the short half lives of his relocations, escapes me, but that will not be the first time I am left confused by Jeff's choices in life.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies