Wisconsin: Narrow Bush lead (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 12:41:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Wisconsin: Narrow Bush lead (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wisconsin: Narrow Bush lead  (Read 6604 times)
agcatter
agcat
YaBB God

« on: April 02, 2004, 07:42:06 AM »

So Wisconsin is close.  What else is new.
agcatter
agcat
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 10:23:43 PM »

Vorlon,
As always, great information.  Two specific questions. 1) where do you get the information on the preliminary data on the Terrance polling of Ohio?  I've been looking all over the net and haven't found anything. 2) where do you get the overnight individual day polling for Rasmussen.  I see the three day rolling average on his website but can't find the one night results.

And since I'm throwing questions at you, here's one more.  What do you think of the Survey USA state polls.  Seems they did ok in the 2002 Senate races.

Thanks in advance.
agcatter
agcat
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2004, 10:59:39 PM »

Thanks.
agcatter
agcat
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2004, 10:54:05 AM »

It does depend on what you consider the South.  W Virginia is not part of the Old Confederacy and is in play.  The 11 states of the Old Confederacy will not be won by Mass lib Kerry.  I know libs will argue about Florida, but in the end it goes by 5 or 6 pts to Bush despite a determined effort by Kerry's campaign.  As far as the rest of the South, there is no Kerry campaign.
agcatter
agcat
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2004, 12:32:26 PM »

The South is solid Republican in any Presidential election against a Democratic nominee who is a non southern liberal.  Don't believe me?  Ask the last three Democratic nominees who fit that mold - McGovern, Mondale, and Dukakis.  None came within double digits of carrying ANY Southern state.  Not one.  Facts are stubborn things.

However, facts work both ways.  Republicans are now dead in the water in the Northeast (outside of NH), Illinois, and California.  No matter how I wish it were otherwise it isn't going to make the GOP competitive in those areas.

A little more realism - on both sides.  Let's stick to the real battleground which is in the Midwest.
agcatter
agcat
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2004, 12:53:31 PM »

Not me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies