Susana Martinez's Strategy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 01:20:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Susana Martinez's Strategy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Susana Martinez's Strategy  (Read 1169 times)
CountyTy90
United States

« on: July 24, 2014, 11:00:39 PM »

She's often listed as a contender for 2016, whether it be Prez or Vice Prez. But you really never hear much about her... She's not in the news like Rick Perry, Scott Walker, Jan Brewer, etc. are
(which may be a good thing...). From where I sit here in Illinois, she seems to be doing an okay job (at least) governing New Mexico?

She has a lot of advantages; namely being a Latina and a Republican in a Democratic state. And I personally liked her address to the RNC in 2012.

I guess my question is, why is she "laying low"? Shouldn't she be more "out there" if she wants to go farther? And really... does she want to?
CountyTy90
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 11:42:06 PM »

I don't see her going beyond New Mexico.

I remember during the 2012 election Fox did a piece on her and she said that she wouldn't accept a position if Romney offered; she has a special needs sister whom she takes care of, so she may not go any further...
CountyTy90
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 05:21:16 PM »

I meant will she come to 2016 out of the middle of nowhere and be a Presidential/Vice Presidential candidate? Or is the Governor of New Mexico all she'll ever be?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies