What's going on here? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 01:19:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What's going on here? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What's going on here?  (Read 2820 times)
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: July 23, 2015, 10:40:45 AM »

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the gist of it is (biased reporting ahead):
-Tweed, the classy guy that he is, tricked BK into giving him BK's password here.
-Tweed them copied some (all?) of the mod cave (the part of the forum only mods have access to).
-I guess Tweed was smart enough to do that, but not smart enough to get it hosted...or something, so he asked Griffen how to do it, and was told...I don't know how much Grif knew.
-Tweed posts some (all?) of the mod cave sh**t over at at sh**t...I mean AAD.
-BK, embarrassingly realizes he's been hosed and takes the high road out of here.
-All three are banned when the mods here find out.
-Joe also told Tweed to kill himself.

People around about BK as if she's a 5-year-old child who doesn't understand the consequences of her actions.

Tricked! The poor thing!

Let's correct this narrative. Yes, BK is dealing with mental issues and Tweed (human garbage) clearly took advantage of that. But BK is a grown 20-something adult who, sadly, understood exactly what she was doing when she let a sociopath access her account for the sole purpose of stealing private data.

I get it. You like BK. I like BK. BK is a super-likable person. But this super-likable person didn't just break the rules, she pretty much violated the highest level of trust possible and conspired to (essentially)  over each and every member of the moderation team to win favor with Tweed and the folks at "that other website."
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 10:48:43 AM »

But BK is a grown 20-something adult who, sadly, understood exactly what she was doing when she let a sociopath access her account for the sole purpose of stealing private data.

hindsight is 20/20

Of course, any mod could have made the same mistake of giving Tweed complete access to their account when requested for the sole purpose of stealing private data.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies