Who has the best chance of winning the nomination and to beat Trump in 2020? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:09:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Who has the best chance of winning the nomination and to beat Trump in 2020? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who has the best chance of winning the nomination and to beat Trump in 2020?
Bernie Sanders

Cory Booker

Elizabeth Warren

Kamala Harris

Tammy Baldwin

Deval Patrick

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: Who has the best chance of winning the nomination and to beat Trump in 2020?  (Read 1919 times)
Kringla Heimsins
France

« on: January 19, 2017, 04:36:45 PM »

I think it will be a dark-horse candidate. So, of all of these, the most likely is Deval Patrick.

By the way :

WI: Mark Zuckerberg

Get used to it folks.

I'm not a native speaker, what does WI stands for here ? (I assume it's not Wisconsin.)
Kringla Heimsins
France

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 06:10:24 PM »

Of those on the list, Booker (is Black), followed by Sanders (winner of the White vote in the 2016 Democratic primary).

I think Sherrod Brown will take make of the prior Sanders voters.

His voice sounds really terrible, though. I'm actually afraid he has some health problem, it can't be normal.
Kringla Heimsins
France

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 06:16:57 PM »

I think Chris Murphy's ultimate ambition would be Health Secretary. He cares about Mental health a lot (makes sense, because of Sandy Hook).
Kringla Heimsins
France

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 06:27:11 PM »

Chris Murphy is very intelligent and seems to care about his constituent. However, he lacks this brilliant touch that many look for in a president. He is not a genius lawyer or a cunning businessman, nor an extremely charismatic leader that everyone instantly love. People tend to wait for the perfect president, like some type of providential man. If this fad die down, maybe he will reconsider. He could also be a good VP pick, and from there end up President, who knows. (Also, he reminds me of Al Gore.)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies