Office of Vice President Duke (vote for The Truth: the new constitution) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 03:49:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Vice President Duke (vote for The Truth: the new constitution) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Vice President Duke (vote for The Truth: the new constitution)  (Read 71557 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: September 02, 2012, 02:20:24 AM »

My question is: why hasn't anybody else done so already?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 03:26:16 PM »

I can't help but feel that at the heart of it all, there must have been some sort of master plan that involved copious amounts of bourbon being delivered to a certain coastal plantation. Tongue I'm glad that you'll be sticking around as VP.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 11:58:52 PM »

Do we get to say hallo to your ween at the inauguration?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 11:22:08 PM »

Best of luck: maybe you can fix it all. Kiss
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 01:35:49 AM »

Brother, what about the matter of public immorality? Public immorality being defined as all conduct that is not radically homosexual. Over the past two years, we have seen the RHA practically disappear from the public discourse. I can recall a time in which more of my own party was Radically Gay than not, yet now only breeding (of the bad kind) as far as the eye can see. How must us pretty boys work together to restore its rightful place in the public sphere? Surely this is the root of all the game's problems.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 02:18:31 AM »

Thank you for your question, Brother Griffin.

I do want to say for the record that the brushing of the Radical Gay agenda to the back page is one of the biggest concerns in this game today. Not long ago, the gays ran wild. There were fabulous parties in the White House and Atlasia stood as a beacon of hope for those who were hopeless, loveless and bitter. We provided drinks, good music and a place to get to know one another.

Since leaving office, I have heard nothing of the advancement of the Radical Gay Agenda. There were a lot of worries I had upon leaving the White House, but I was apparently too confident that The Agenda would continue to thrive. I was sadly wrong.

But have no fear, now that I have returned to public office, we must, together, work to inject its wide, thick reach back into the faces of everyone in Atlasia. We cannot let ourselves turn into Alabama of the 1950s and 60s. We must once again pave the way for progress, love, peace and wonderful parties. It's time to take this country back and away from the prudes who have overrun us!

I hope you and others will stand with me as The Radical Gay Agenda begins its triumphant return! We cannot waste anymore time allowing it die a slow death!

Very poignant answer! Perhaps we should move to codify into law the RHA as regional holidays in our respective regions?

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2015, 01:48:06 AM »

I fought for this change way back when, have supported these reforms since God knows when and am glad to see that the flag was finally changed (even if it is still ugly; at least it's Liebor Red). Anything associated with the South that seems racist, seems so for obvious reasons, but a return to the historically more-accurate name and titles of the region make much more sense than the Imperial nonsense that continues to plague my ancestral homeland.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2015, 08:15:11 PM »

DUKE 4 SENATE
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2015, 09:03:06 PM »

RIP you sweet, sweet prince. Cry

Our era is over: these kids today truly have no class.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies