Breaking: Supreme Court rules SSM a legal right (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 11:37:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Breaking: Supreme Court rules SSM a legal right (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Breaking: Supreme Court rules SSM a legal right  (Read 26427 times)
CountryClassSF

« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2015, 02:04:13 AM »

I just can't believe you are actually gay. Like, have you ever had a gay experience?
Yes  I have , but you can choose to believe what you want to believe.  People do not have to like things that they know they cannot change.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
That to me sounds like you have a heterophobia issue. I am not attracted to women, but I'm not disgusted by the "prospect of being straight."  Because it's not a prospect. Nor am I disgusted by straight people.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

It's less to do with religion and more to do with gay culture and my personal experiences.
CountryClassSF

« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2015, 12:15:38 PM »

Not sure where the inconsistency lies.

I don't believe conversion therapy works. It's not possible to dislike something that is uncontrolled or chosen now ?
CountryClassSF

« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2015, 06:42:22 PM »

But you said that if it did work, you would do it.

Yup, and I also explained why.
CountryClassSF

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2015, 12:08:02 AM »

Yes, that's right you always have a choice.  Your livelihood or your moral identity.  Why would anyone complain, they at least get one or the other?   They should just be grateful they aren't stripped of their capacity for free will altogether.

CLAP
CountryClassSF

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2015, 11:13:15 AM »

Doesn't surprise me. Rove is known as a mega SSM supporter in conservative circles. 
CountryClassSF

« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2015, 02:53:34 AM »
« Edited: July 01, 2015, 02:58:03 AM by CountryClassSF »

Special rights are not equal rights.

The gay activists now will go after churches next. Their goal is not only what they label equality under the law, in which legitimate objective observers can see is not equality, but actually discrimination against heterosexuals.. Particularly Christian heterosexuals.

the same people that claim to be anti bullying are perfectly fine with it when it's someone else on the receiving end.

That's the gay agenda folks that I see with my own eyes. It is discussed openly in homosexual circles. Conservatives need to vote. Band together and vote.

I have not been able to sleep for days. These are sad times for our country.
CountryClassSF

« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2015, 03:53:19 AM »

Sure I've made no secret as to the fact that the ruling upset me. I'm saying that some people are definitely advocating those things. And I believe as a result people of faith should start a voter registration drive.
This is one example: http://time.com/3939143/nows-the-time-to-end-tax-exemptions-for-religious-institutions/
CountryClassSF

« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2015, 04:26:26 AM »

I have not been able to sleep for days.

Honestly, that's probably a sign that you worked yourself up over this matter. How about taking a break from the issue for a while? This would include stop posting in this thread of course.

You're probably right.
CountryClassSF

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2015, 02:56:14 PM »

Since this upsets you so much. If you were to have a child at some point in your life and he happened to be gay and came out to you. Would you kick him out of your house?

Unequivocally no. Unconditional love and support.
CountryClassSF

« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2015, 04:57:15 AM »

But you would hate the fact that he was gay.
No, I would not.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies