Pennsylvania 2010 - The Official Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 09:57:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Pennsylvania 2010 - The Official Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pennsylvania 2010 - The Official Thread  (Read 115623 times)
Dan the Roman
liberalrepublican
United States

« on: February 11, 2009, 01:36:01 PM »

Santorum probably won't run.  He's been getting a lot of heat lately for an alleged affair with an illegal immigrant.  If he gets through this unscathed he might run for his old seat in 2012.  We'll see what happens.

I already said that he's basically ruled it out.

As for what you're talking about, that obviously isn't true. Make it something a little more believable (something that can't be disproven after a Google search) if you want to troll.  Tongue

I'm only trolling if the guy who said that a senator would be outed was trolling.  That senator was Larry Craig, not that he needed outing because he screwed up.  I'd keep an eye on Santorum if I were you, he likes the men (especially non-English speaking men he can take advantage of), and it's not exactly a secret in certain parts of Pennsylvania.

This is not that out there. According to Internet rumor, 85% of American politicians share his like of men. The remaining 15% are lesbians.
Dan the Roman
liberalrepublican
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 08:22:58 PM »

At least the joke response was plausible. The "I am good friends with Norm" would at least won him pseudo-moderate cred. But saying, "oops, I confused my talking points" has to be the worst explanation ever.

This was a colossal blunder on the part of Obama and Reid.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies