When you knew Trump would win... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 05:57:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  When you knew Trump would win... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: When you knew Trump would win...  (Read 4403 times)
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: May 22, 2017, 05:13:15 PM »

While I already technically saw it coming when Comeyghazi leaked, and Hillary being forced back to Michigan in the last week, and I had my panicking and peace-making.

As for the actual day: I knew it was over when I was browsing at work, and I saw Trump's margins in Ohio with very little in...methinks it was 6 PM at that time.

I figured Nevada and New Hampshire were gone for Clinton at that point, if she lost those, even if MI, PA, and WI held (had my doubts about WI at that point, but I was more certain of it than NV or NH) it was over.

So I rode home, got in at 7:30...and Wisconsin was called, that was when I knew... "Oh sh&*, this is gonna be even worse." I called up a co-worker to cede a bet made, he pointed out that AZ and MI weren't called. I pointed out that PA is the key...cut to PA flipping. This was 8:30 PM

I realized in that instant, after having already known it was over at 6 PM and that it was gonna be even worse at 7:30 PM, that it was going to be even crazier with all those Arizona and California votes out and about.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies