UK parliamentary by-elections 2014 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 02:31:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  UK parliamentary by-elections 2014 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: UK parliamentary by-elections 2014  (Read 37921 times)
Supersonic
SupersonicVenue
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 0.35

« on: January 19, 2014, 11:26:53 AM »

Should be a Labour hold.

UKIP still haven't chosen their candidate I believe. At 2010, they had an 18-19 year old local guy run and he wants to be their candidate for the by-election. Although I read that Paul Nuttall wants to be their candidate here too.
Supersonic
SupersonicVenue
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 0.35

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 11:43:17 AM »

Should be a Labour hold.

UKIP still haven't chosen their candidate I believe. At 2010, they had an 18-19 year old local guy run and he wants to be their candidate for the by-election. Although I read that Paul Nuttall wants to be their candidate here too.

They won't pick their 2010 candidate, surely and I can't see Paul Nuttall connecting here, especially if Labour go for a local.

Applications for Labour opened Saturday morning and close tomorrow with shortlisting on Wednesday, they're not wasting any time. I think they want a good result here after a pretty poor showing to UKIP in South Shields.

Indeed. Do we know if the by-election will be held before the Euros? If so, a solid result for Labour will give them some good headlines building up to the May elections, same of course, with UKIP.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies