Update for Everyone V: Born Under A Bad Sign (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 01:29:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone V: Born Under A Bad Sign (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone V: Born Under A Bad Sign  (Read 113358 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: January 22, 2017, 05:23:18 AM »

Yikes, I was first in the first 10 pages? I have no idea what I had so much to say about. Tongue
As BRTD goes out of his way to demonstrate, you don't have to have anything to talk about to post.  Grin
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 10:23:59 AM »

I'm booked up and paid for the USA in March. I am struggling right now as I don't think I can visit in good conscience.
Maybe your visa will be cancelled for being a Scottish terrorist seeking to dismember the UK. It would make as much sense as anything else Trump's done so far with immigration.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 11:21:25 AM »

I make a point in making sure I'm never without cigarettes. I buy a pack before they close even if I have three or four left just to ensure if I get stuck up all night I won't be going crazy from nicotine deprivation at least.

I'm not deprived, just prefer cigarettes over pipes.

But pipes have that academia vibe.  You'd be more highly rated as a TA if you smoked pipes more and cigarettes less.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 08:32:18 PM »

Heh, being a mod is one giant temptation. Every time you see a stupid post, you just want to click a "delete" button, but alas...

Which is precisely why I stepped down from moderating USGD.  Even tho I believe I always used the power responsibly, it took too much of my time.  Now I can even ignore most of the threads there instead of feeling like I ought to read them all.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 07:48:41 PM »

The chair of the CJ department just told me that he thought I was a far-leftist. What have I done!?
Believe in facts? Grin
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2017, 01:53:10 AM »

So I was eating, when I sneezed and felt something dislodge in my throat. I cough up a disgusting ball of sh**t and now my throat feels better than it has been in days. At least now I know that feeling In my throat was(mainly) not anxiety. I am probably still underestimating the amount of distress my tonsils have caused me over the years.

My tonsils cause me no worries.  They were removed along with the adenoids when I was eight,
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2017, 10:44:29 PM »

I had been thinking of buying some adult Underoos, He-Man for me and She-Ra for my fiancee. Then I realized that they were brother and sister and we don't live in the Ozarks, so I decided that would be a bad idea.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2017, 07:30:27 AM »

3.) Made a decision to turn our will and lives over to "Non-Atlasian" Gods to restore us to sanity, as we understand them to be

In the context of Atlas, this should be:

3.) Made a decision to turn our will and lives over to Dave to restore us to sanity, as we understand Him to be.

After all Dave here acts not unlike the conception many people have of God. An all powerful being who lays out rules of conduct, yet despite many prayers for His action (Dave please ban...) He rarely acts, preferring His creation to generally enjoy free will.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2017, 02:13:22 PM »

Now that you mention it,
http://homeguides.sfgate.com/apartment-6month-lease-46774.html

But make certain you don't annoy the landlord. He might engage in extreme measures to evict you.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wR7n4Gg-_ac
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2017, 02:36:55 PM »

My wisdom tooth is killing me.

Also, wow. Great house.

You're supposed to get those removed, you know...

Why?  That house has character, even if it does seem excessively large for only two people.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies