Simon Wiesenthal dies (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:48:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Simon Wiesenthal dies (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Simon Wiesenthal dies  (Read 3936 times)
TX_1824
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.06, S: 2.17

« on: September 20, 2005, 09:25:16 PM »

A great man who devoted his life to hunt down the worse criminals the world has ever seen. He will be missed.
TX_1824
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.06, S: 2.17

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 11:33:34 AM »

A great man who devoted his life to hunt down the worse criminals the world has ever seen. He will be missed.

Coming from someone with such a bigoted, hateful sig, anyone normal should consider that an insult.

Lets consider your statement based on my sig. It is true that the Palestinians want control of Gaza, the West Bank and Jerusalem and I'm in favor of such a move. I feal the only peace that can exist between Israel and the Palestinians is if an independent Palestinian state is formed. However, I wouldn't give the Palestinians Jerusalem, nor would I give it to Israel. Jerusalem should be its own city state much like the Vatican, but open to all faiths. Having the Israelis control one half and the Palestinians controling the other leads only to possible conflict. Now I know I don't post much, but to claim that I am bigoted, hateful and unsympathetic to the plight of the Palestinians is just plain lazy. I've always supported a free and independent Palestinian state.
The sig itself is in regards to Palestinian terror groups. I'll assume that you understand the difference between a terror group and an everyday Palestinian. However, given your reply I could be wrong. Do you not agree that groups like Hamas and Hezbollah not only want control of the before mentioned territories, but the complete destuction of Israel? I'm curious to your answer, because that is what the sig is referring to. Is it because you want Israel destroyed? Are you anti-semitic, or perhaps a combination of both?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies