Anti-abortion activists who made illegal videos of PP charged w/ 15 felonies (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:52:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Anti-abortion activists who made illegal videos of PP charged w/ 15 felonies (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Anti-abortion activists who made illegal videos of PP charged w/ 15 felonies  (Read 2030 times)
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« on: March 28, 2017, 09:37:19 PM »

Somehow, this was only in the top 20 disgusting things that happened during the GOP primary.

True. It's hard to remember this since there were so many despicable things spouted.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 06:36:58 PM »

I haven't been following this, but was Planned Parenthood not selling body parts? Because it'd be pretty wasteful and scandalous if they weren't.

They were selling body parts, it's on video.

I guess you can't believe everything you see on the Internet.

Especially when it comes from anti-abortion activists.

I trust them more than the people who have a financial interest in the abortion industry.

The videos were botched. Get that through your thick skull or just become another deplorable.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 12:32:22 AM »

I haven't been following this, but was Planned Parenthood not selling body parts? Because it'd be pretty wasteful and scandalous if they weren't.

They were selling body parts, it's on video.

I guess you can't believe everything you see on the Internet.

Especially when it comes from anti-abortion activists.

I trust them more than the people who have a financial interest in the abortion industry.

The videos were botched. Get that through your thick skull or just become another deplorable.

Just because you say the videos were botched doesn't mean I'll believe you.  The fact is that the AG is supported by Planned Parenthood and has a vested interest in that organization's well-being.

"Deplorable," you realize that I don't even support Trump?

You blindly get bamboozled by these morons who are now getting FELONY charges against them and you still don't believe facts? Yeah, i think imbecile fits you better.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies