NYT acquires 1995 Trump tax return; he deducted $916 million in business losses (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:06:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  NYT acquires 1995 Trump tax return; he deducted $916 million in business losses (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NYT acquires 1995 Trump tax return; he deducted $916 million in business losses  (Read 14583 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: October 02, 2016, 07:22:32 AM »

If you still support Trump, I have no empathy for you whatsoever. You can't explain all of that and his history. A decent person just can't.

Empathy? You're a more forgiving person than I am. I'm way beyond empathy. I have nothing but disdain and scorn for those who are intent on voting for Trump. We've seen enough and we know who he is. He claims to be the ultimate outsider when he is really in fact the ultimate politician. Even my mom is at an end point with Trump supporters. She's nowhere near the political junkie that I am, but even she says that actively supporting Trump could end any of her friendships (even those she's had for 30+ years). To me, that was stunning, as she's had close friends that supported GWB, McCain, and Romney. This election is not the same. There is only one candidate that is qualified to be President of the United States and her name is not Donald Trump.
The fact that lib Republicans like GWB, McCain and Romney were perfectly acceptable to people like your lefty mother says it all really.
The fact that they are willing to put the country over the wannabe dictator.  Please keep on with your faux outrage.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 11:24:22 AM »

So Donald is a leech on the system.  Colour me supprised.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies