Favourite latest post by previous poster (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 09:07:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Favourite latest post by previous poster (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Favourite latest post by previous poster  (Read 92178 times)
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« on: March 09, 2014, 11:44:04 PM »

This is great stuff:
Current State Senates:

Note: Maine has 35 seats, Nebraska has a non-partisan unicameral legislature of 49 members.

Current State Houses:

Note: Maine has 154 house seats
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 02:12:03 AM »

Everyone talks about "Sin of Sodom" or "Sodomy" but no one talks about Gomorrah. We never hear about "Gomorrahdy" or whatever.

What's the deal?
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 01:17:47 PM »

California Gubernatorial Primary, 2014

The California primary proved extremely contested, with 4 major party candidates garnering a significant level of support. The early frontrunner was Congressman Napoleon, a Bay Area resident with heavy backing from the tech industry, running on a socially liberal and "fiscally responsible" platform (legalized drugs, balanced budget, tax cuts, etc.). He managed to get Green Party leader A Person as his running mate in order to broaden his base. However, his right-wing stances convinced Labor activist TNF from the Central Valley to jump in the race. Stirring workers to revolt against Big Money's attempt to control California politics, TNF managed to receive garner strong support. Another Democrat, LA city councilor Windjammer, mounted with his friend Adam Fitzgerald a maverick candidacy, championing left-wing economics and conservative social policies (notably virulently opposing drug legalization). On the other side of the aisle, Moderate Republican Goldwater managed to reignite support for the moribund CAGOP, and formed an alliance with Libertarian leader ElectionsGuy. On Election Day, Goldwater came ahead, running high in Southern California and in the in the northern hinterland. In an upset, TNF came clearly ahead of Napoleon and qualified for the General Election, backed by a coalition of Central Valley populists and Bay Area liberals.

Goldwater / ElectionsGuy (Republican/Libertarian): 34.6%
TNF / Sawx (Democratic): 28.5%
Napoleon / A Person (Democratic/Green): 22.8%
Windjammer / Adam (Democratic): 14.1%

California Gubernatorial Election, 2014

In the general election, Goldwater is unable to fight the State's political gravity, although he manages to perform decently for a republican. TNF takes most of Windjammer's votes, and though several Napoleon voters turn to Goldwater, manages to win a clear victory.

TNF / Sawx (Democratic): 54.3%
Goldwater / ElectionsGuy (Republican/Libertarian): 45.7%
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 10:49:09 AM »

I will also note that there is something a bit...weird with not granting oneself an FF vote. If you genuinely think you're a bad person you should probably change.

What if my main flaw is precisely a strong tendency toward inertia? Tongue

(BTW, I still not voted in the poll - I genuinely can't imagine calling myself a FF or a HP)
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 01:00:42 PM »

I don't care about Atlasia or IRC (lol @ taking the IRC seriously) so I can only judge by his posts on the regular forum and thus I voted FF. Give me an Oakvale over a MormDem or someone who only empty quotes any day.

Convenient that you only care about the parts where oakvale is an FF. I like to judge people by the entirety of their conduct, myself.

Um, how the hell are we supposed to know how he conducts himself in places we don't pay any attention to?

Ask Gully to do an Internet search?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies