Opinion of Vegetarians/Vegans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:34:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Opinion of Vegetarians/Vegans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 44

Author Topic: Opinion of Vegetarians/Vegans  (Read 3465 times)
ingemann
YaBB God

« on: September 07, 2015, 02:47:42 PM »

FF, but I would of course never date one. What's the end scenario there? We get married and I have to stop eating meat? Or we just have to eat separate dinners every night? Doesn't make any sense.

Eat vegetarian/vegan with them and eat meat when you're not together, like on work. There's lot of very good vegetarian and vegan dishes. It's likely one of the healthies lifestyle you can choose with most meal being vegetarian/vegan but regularly eating meat.
ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 02:52:00 PM »

I agree that it's inexpensive to be an herbivore, which is actually really cool. Even my non GMO almond milk at Aldi is inexpensive. There was a time when that stuff just wasn't around and was some sort of specialty thing. But fresh vegetables, salad, beans, whole grains, tomato sauce, etc. are quite budget friendly.

Why does the "OMG BEING A VEGAN COSTS TOO MUCH" circlejerk exist, then? Are people just upset that there are options or that their ideal diet isn't being paid for them?

You must be logged in to read this quote.
, plus many who go vegan are also into the organic, non-GMO, and locally-sourced food options, each of which increases the cost of food.

I personally think that imitation meat is the worst way to drop meat, it will never taste as good as the meat, instead you should go after the strength in vegetable(and or dairy/egg) dishes, rather than produce a inferior replacement for meat.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies