The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 09:07:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 206697 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: December 04, 2015, 02:22:48 PM »

Never. Just because a bunch of racist limousine liberal families in a wealthy CT suburb suffered a tragedy doesn't mean that the rest of the country should lose their right to self defense.
You of all people can't see my trolling, can you? Well, I'm glad it pissed you off enough to put here. That was kind of the point.

When someone like you, who has a history of making legitimate racist or otherwise radical statements, tries to "troll", it doesn't work to well. You're like Poe's law made flesh.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 03:04:39 PM »

Never. Just because a bunch of racist limousine liberal families in a wealthy CT suburb suffered a tragedy doesn't mean that the rest of the country should lose their right to self defense.
You of all people can't see my trolling, can you? Well, I'm glad it pissed you off enough to put here. That was kind of the point.

When someone like you, who has a history of making legitimate racist or otherwise radical statements, tries to "troll", it doesn't work to well. You're like Poe's law made flesh.
We're you even here when I was making racial statements or are you letting other posters define me?  All I can say about you is that you're an aggregate of typical red avatar snark, elitism, and pearl clutching rage. But that wouldn't be entirely accurate, now would it?

I wouldn't call my rage "Pearl-clutching", and when conservatives claim elitism it usually means "Calling stupid people and ideas what they are", but other than that you're pretty accurate.

And just because you've toned your racism down doesn't mean you've ceased it altogether.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 03:09:45 PM »

We're you even here when I was making racial statements or are you letting other posters define me?  All I can say about you is that you're an aggregate of typical red avatar snark, elitism, and pearl clutching rage. But that wouldn't be entirely accurate, now would it?

I wouldn't call my rage "Pearl-clutching", and when conservatives claim elitism it usually means "Calling stupid people and ideas what they are", but other than that you're pretty accurate.

And just because you've toned your racism down doesn't mean you've ceased it altogether.
I'm glad you can get into my head. Tell me what I ought to say to the girl I matched on Tinder with, I, like you and the rest of Atlas, could use some good advice in that department.

Are you seriously rebutting with "lol get laid nerd". That's pathetic even for you.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 09:32:30 PM »

This would be a fun poll if the choices were not phrased in such a sarcastic way.  None of the 3 choices appeal to me because of the snarky added reasoning on them.
Actually I am not a Trump supporter, I am a conservative who does not believe Trump can win the nomination.  But I would happily vote for him over Clinton or Sanders, hypothetically.
I did not support Duke when he ran in 1992, but I thought a lot of what he said made sense.  And if he were running today I would like him more than I like Clinton or Sanders, that's for sure.  Duke was once in the KKK, but so were some of your guys so don't throw that in our face.  Duke was nowhere near the goofball that Sanders is!
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 05:20:26 AM »

I am disgusted with people 'proud to be white'. 'Whiteness' is simply the winning of some genetic lottery and no legitimate achievement. People with legitimate achievements do not need ethnic identity as a cause of pride.
To me it's about the individual.  I don't feel like white people won a genetic lottery.  There are plenty of worthless white people.  And there are plenty of great blacks like Herman Cain, Clarence Thomas, Dr. Ben Carson, etc.  Those guys worked hard and succeeded in life and are brilliant.
I am not proud to be white per se, but I do not think it is necessarily a bad thing for white people to tend to gravitate to other whites.  And if blacks prefer other blacks, no problem.  Liberals seem to be more obsessed with race, and being politically correct.  If a black marries a white, that's wonderful.  But forced integration sucks.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 11:49:38 PM »

What about the young people who vote Republican? Is there such an animal? Is the Republican party attracting the youth vote at all? I'm so curious about how Bernie attracted them. It wasn't about the Dem party, it was about what his message was all about. The Republican party doesn't appear to do anything to attract the young vote, or the female vote for that matter.

I have said this before ....
In our world, our nation and our communities, we are ALL becoming slowly and more and more "liberal" as time continues to tick. Because information is easily available online and on our phones, we learn more easily about different cultures and people, and thus become "more accepting."
And the earlier in life we are exposed to this (as children), the more of a chance that you will follow an ideology that is more liberal as an adult (and then the more of a chance that you pass-on and educate your own children, with this same ideology and acceptance.)
This trend will not change.

I hate to say it, but the Republican Party is not a party of "accepting" different cultures and people. The GOP is stuck in the 1950's or 1960's. Members of this party continue to use vocabulary and statements, time and again, which refuses to embrace anyone who is not white, Christian and heterosexual.

Most young people today, don't "get this." They see and become friends with someone different from them, and don't have a problem. It's older generations that are stuck in time, and refuse to change. Luckily all of us old bastards, die off ..... and we leave the next generation to govern and make laws that allow ALL PEOPLE their right to live and be accepted in society, equally.

God, here we go again.

Good Post Gallery is that way ----->
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies