The AD Madlibs Game: Week 1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 08:06:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The AD Madlibs Game: Week 1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The AD Madlibs Game: Week 1  (Read 918 times)
Murica!
whyshouldigiveyoumyname?
Angola

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -10.00

« on: April 17, 2015, 10:03:34 AM »

I can get behind this.

Now that [pretty] season has concluded, and I have more time to reflect on the [permit] generated by my [brother], the [oceanic] rate can only be construed as the silver lining in a dark cloud.

This "achievement" has been [use]-ed by taking the [angry] class to the [religion] and by threatening them with further [squeamish] drubbing, if they refuse to comply. The [hollow] mandate is a diabolical new form of [clean] [duck] and [placid] [tongue]. People have lost the [romantic] benefit of their dependents, which is a clear violation of ability to [influence], but no one seems bothered with the rights of [look].

Proponents [curl] by claiming that, for every bad [intelligent] person who is horsewhipped by the [chin], a good person enjoys a better quality of [bead] with subsidized [apparatus]. Compliance by everyone makes the [juice] a better place.

In reality, this is a blatant disregards for the [female] rights of American citizens, and the malevolence of this administration is compounded by its decision not to "spread the [jam] around", but to hammer down dissent with onerous [planes].
Murica!
whyshouldigiveyoumyname?
Angola

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -10.00

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 10:22:19 AM »

So we should do a new one using that site? OK.

Now that buttheaded season has concluded, and I have more time to reflect on the candle generated by my pair of sunglasses, the homoerotic rate can only be construed as the silver lining in a dark cloud.

This "achievement" has been watched TV by taking the buttheaded class to the actor and by threatening them with further homoerotic drubbing, if they refuse to comply. The slutty mandate is a diabolical new form of insecure puppy and buttheaded trucker. People have lost the smelly benefit of their dependents, which is a clear violation of ability to breastfeed, but no one seems bothered with the rights of plumbers.

Proponents wrote by claiming that, for every bad, smelly person who is horsewhipped by the chainsaw, a good person enjoys a better quality of brick with subsidized pirate. Compliance by everyone makes the fingernail a better place.

In reality, this is a blatant disregards for the bulky rights of American citizens, and the malevolence of this administration is compounded by its decision not to "spread the trucker around", but to hammer down dissent with onerous janitor.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies