Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 11:17:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V  (Read 129957 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: February 06, 2013, 01:40:04 PM »

Jeffrey, you need to go cold turkey on things like pancakes, until you get the fat off. There is no other way. But I think deep down your are a bit frightened of losing your "fat barrier" to taking on life head on. It's an excuse for failure. Am I right?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 10:11:02 AM »

All you need is olive oil, dijon mustard and champagne vinegar. And boom, you have a vinaigrette!

I do that myself, adding caraway seeds. You can also use Tarragon vinegar. In fact, I made it last night.  Smiley
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 10:18:07 AM »

Can't Bushie just buy some low-fat/low-calorie ranch dressing or something? Surely he enjoys the taste of ranch dressing, as most stunted American palettes do.

Dukie's vinaigrette dressing actually tastes better. A chef taught me to make it, when I complemented his dressing at a restaurant. He also gave me a jar of it to take home. I told my waiter to praise the chef on the dressing he made, and the chef came out with the jar later, and so forth. Sometimes it "pays" to thank folks for jobs well done. Who knew?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 06:06:22 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2013, 06:09:00 PM by Torie »

I don't buy the house vandalism explanation for Bushie's next episode of unemployment and leaching off his enabling parents at all. Yes, I mean Bushie does make some very odd judgments, but this one is just f'ing insane. How much equity does he have in the house anyway, after sales costs and commissions? If it is as much as 5K, color me shocked. It may be zero. In the meantime, he is making his resume look ever worse with each job termination. Who looking at it, would in their right mind hire him, particularly in this competitive job market, at least for those like him having  skill sets that are generic and commonplace, rather than a skill set that is in short supply (I read that Microsoft has 6,000 job openings yesterday, and are desperate for skilled immigrants)?

My little theory is Bushie just can't handle stress, even modest amounts of it, so he runs. This time maybe it was a negative employment review. Anyway, in his life so far, he has had about twice to three times as many jobs as I have had in mine.

Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 06:19:55 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2013, 06:33:15 PM by Torie »

No, the house was indeed vandalized, but that is not the main reason I'm moving home.  I have already explained why I am moving home, but as per usual people are glossing over what I have written and I will not write it again.

Did it ever occur to you to apply to Vo-tech school starting in Sept or whatever, and hold your job until then, to make your resume look better, and keep the money flowing in, and develop some sense of independence from being a chronic dependent on others?  I looking at your resume, even after you got your vo-tech degree in whatever (what is it going to be?), and listening to your explanations as to why you did what, would freak me out. I would never, ever hire you. You need to show some f'ing employment stability! Get it?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 06:30:49 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2013, 06:34:37 PM by Torie »

As to the Oklahoma house, I find that 1) it is for sale, and 2)  to be sold it will have to be a short sale to cover closing costs (and whatever repairs are needed to deal with the alleged vandalism). Never trust a lawyer. We can find out all about you in about 5 minutes, because we write the laws, and have access to information that the masses do not, cosseted guild that we are. Anyway, there is nothing there to protect or preserve.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 06:37:42 PM »

As to the Oklahoma house, I find that 1) it is for sale, and 2)  to be sold it will have to be a short sale to cover closing costs (and whatever repairs are needed to deal with the alleged vandalism). Never trust a lawyer. We can find out all about you in about 5 minutes, because we write the laws, and have access to information that the masses to not, cosseted guild that we are. Anyway, there is nothing there to protect or preserve.

I am doing a short sale.  The realtor said it should be maximum of two months, meaning I should be done with the house by April.  I am going to stay in there for the last 6 weeks or so just so the thieves don't try to break in the house.  They've already stolen the air conditioner and now they've vandalized the shed.  The only thing left is the house.

Stop paying the mortgage. The house is way under water. I assume you have anti-deficiency laws in Oklahoma (particularly for purchase money mortgages), and are not like Texas.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2013, 06:43:11 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2013, 06:46:26 PM by Torie »

Yes, you do save money, when someone else is paying for your maintenance. I can't deny that. Meanwhile, by making those two mortgage payments, you are flushing about 2-3K down the toilet.

Inks, renting a house like that would be a freaking nightmare. The quality of the tenants would suck, and the place would still have a negative cash flow to boot. He needs essentially to abandon it. At least that is what I would do in his situation.  Clearly the house was not the reason he is moving back anyway. That was just the cover story, until it eroded away into nothingness. Jeff must think we all are of low intelligence or something, if he expects us to believe his little cover stories.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2013, 09:33:16 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2013, 09:40:17 PM by Torie »

If that is actually what your father did, his judgment sucks. If I were your Dad, I would say, dump the house (just abandon the f'er), find a roommate, take the bus to work, and live close by, live within your means (lots of folks manage to that making what you do, so why can't you?), and if you come up with a plan for additional education after holding down your job for a year, that makes realistic sense, seems within your capacity to handle, for which there is a good job market, and given that you have managed to hold down a job for a year there is a reasonable prospect you might actually complete the program, then, and only then,  I will give you some financial help for that.

Is your Dad's judgment really that bad, or are you not giving the whole story yet again, that is the question.

And if he did, feel free to tell him, that I think he is ill serving you, and does have poor judgment, and may well be part of the problem. Thanks.

Oh, and why, just why, is it so difficult for you to tell us the truth the first time, or is part of the drama here, the game of catching you in your half truths, and non-truths?  Isn't that a sin in your religion, not being candid? Isn't it?  Heck this atheist thinks telling the truth is one of the two most important virtues, along with courage. If I can't trust folks to tell me the truth, I just get them out of my life - ASAP. Yes, I know, maybe I am a hardass. In fact I probably am.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2013, 09:53:57 PM »

F Jeff, did you not read anything I wrote? Your house has negative equity. It's a ball and chain. Renting it is insane. It's a liability. Dump it! And stop paying the mortgage. Why put even one more dime in something that the bank essentially owns, and then some? It also has next to zero appreciation potential (low income hood, endless land, little zoning, low income area), and in fact despite the real estate market picking up, has actually depreciated a bit since you bought it. Geez!

Listen, on this matter, I actually have some expertise, believe it or not. But of course, this is not a two way affair. It is all about you, and part of the game is ignoring everything we say, and maybe enjoying the ensuing frustration. It is all just so weird.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2013, 10:02:51 PM »

I am done with this conversation.  No matter what I say will please you and you'll just continue to yell at me.  I am moving back to Oklahoma and there is nothing anyone can stay to stop me.

Puerile.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2013, 10:28:51 PM »

You failed to discuss why you can't live within your means, after abandoning your house, or selling it. Of course, the idea of keeping the house vacant, while paying the mortgage, in your financial situation, with no equity, was nutter in the first instance. You are now saying you are helpless because of negative cash flow, when in fact, you had the power to make ends meet on your own. No, you want to go back to the womb, to the "loved ones," is the real reason, methinks.

It just doesn't make any sense Bushie. It's BS. Heck if I were making things up, I could do better than this to make it all more plausible. Really.

And I still don't get why you have such trouble telling the truth. Does that character flaw in you bother you at all?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2013, 11:03:42 PM »

Jeff, I'm being 100% sincere here... if you tell me some of your financial standing, I'll help you make a budget - I don't even have to know what you make a month; I just need to know how much you have leftover after you pay your apartment rent.  And is your car paid off?  If not, add that into the rent.  Your car insurance can't be more than what - $150/month?  Do you pay utilities or are they included in the rent?  I guarantee you can cut there - even if it's unplugging appliances at night.

I appreciate the sincerity, but now that I have given my intent to vacate notice, I cannot undo it.  So, I have to leave.  I'll be alright, Inks.  I know who I am and I know what I want to do, now I can finally start moving in that direction.

Oh my, now it all turns on that you have terminated your f'ing lease. That is an even more ludicrous excuse. You know, your landlord needs to rent the apartment to someone, maybe even continue it with you. Why not, unless you are behind on your rent. Are you? Better yet, look at the ads, and find a room in someone else's apartment. You either need to do that, or find a roommate for your pad, which entails more risk actually. I bet you could find a room somewhere for maybe $300 a month I bet.  This is a blessing in disguise really from that standpoint. Or is that just too Plebian a way to go for you?  Well actually this is a red herring, since you plan to change your situation for reasons probably not yet disclosed, given how ludicrous your story has been to date. But I get it, you are going back to Oklahoma, period. Yes, I get it.

Your excuses, all made up on the spot, and totally disingenuous,  get ever more pathetic. Sad.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2013, 11:05:47 PM »

And I still don't get why you have such trouble telling the truth. Does that character flaw in you bother you at all?

I'm still a bit unclear on the motive for lying as well.  What exactly does Bushie expect to happen that's so bad if he tells us the truth?  That's we'll criticize him?  If he's that thin-skinned, why make a thread like this?

Except, I haven't lied about anything in this "episode".  I have shared everything that has been going on and my intentions for making such a drastic and eye-brow raising move.  I am not thin-skinned.  I will admit, some of the wrangling the past couple of pages have gotten under my skin a bit, but a little water washes it right out!  This thread has really given a thicker skin.  I can take a whole lot more now than what I used to.

No, you lied and told half truths Jeff, and just got caught at it. You don't want to litigate that. You will go down in flames, and be torn to shreds. Don't go there.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2013, 11:59:14 PM »
« Edited: February 17, 2013, 12:03:04 AM by Torie »

Oh, a whole new twist here. Oh my. Following however the plot line, as to mental illness ...

Bi-polarism varies in severity, but is a psychosis, a biological mental disease requiring meds to function, and if not dealt with at Jeff's age can progress to dangerous levels, even suicide.

Jeff is worried as a non functioning grossly overweight immature individual, that he won't be able to find a wife unless on top of that he is an undiagnosed psychotic, where if he has it, and treats it,  and functions better, and is able to hold a job, and drops the flab, his chances of finding a mate will go up exponentially, particularly in the fundamentalist Christian circles in which he runs. Untreated, he now has two health dangers, one from being obese, and the other from suicide, or other highly destructive behaviors arising from bi-polarism. Unfortunately, due to my own little family issues, I felt constrained to take a 12 week course on mental illness. Between that and my DUI classes on substance abuse, I entered a whole new world of knowledge. It was pretty scary.

But Jeff just wonders about it.  It may just be an excuse that was put on his plate here, or maybe not. If it is real, this is serious stuff. Psychosis is serious stuff, and Jeff is at the right age to enter this terrible world, and see it worsen, unless dealt with, with well what - courage actually, that other virtue that has such value to me.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2013, 12:23:00 PM »
« Edited: February 17, 2013, 12:26:09 PM by Torie »

So, I didn't read all of this.. but I'm just going to assume that Bushie was laid off, his parents were tired of supporting him and paying his bills, and nobody will clean his pleasure palace.

Actually, you are wrong on all three.  Tomorrow, I am going to attempt to put in my two weeks notice at Xerox.  If I am allowed to work two weeks, then I will be leaving on Tuesday, March 5.  If I am not allowed to work two weeks, then I will leave on Tuesday, February 26.

Who cleaned the pleasure palace?

I cleaned up "the palace" this morning. I really wanted to check it out. I did a pretty good job didn't I? I also slapped on a new coat of paint, in a cute red color. I love the color red. Smiley

Next, I am going to work on the landscaping.

Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2013, 12:28:38 PM »

Who paid for the trip again?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2013, 12:32:44 PM »

An anonymous donor from the church we went with last year.

Didn't you go once already with anonymous cash, or was that adventure not actually consummated? Sorry I have not kept up with all the plot twists here.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2013, 05:37:15 PM »

BK why do you think you resisted  talking meds, until in extremis?  Yes, that is common, and in the case of my relative, his reasons for not taking them were illogical nonsense (which attended his condition), but if you care to share on that, if Jeff has an issue, it might be helpful to him.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2013, 06:47:56 PM »

Oh, so you never sought medical help with your symptoms, but hoped they would all go away BK, I take it. We all have a tendency to do that, particularly males. I know I do. MD's are for pussies!  
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2013, 11:57:28 AM »

You guys act like Bushie has a choice on whether or not to leave Utah. He doesn't have the rent money. And no amount of abstaining from juice is going to change that. He will be legally evicted if he stays. Is he supposed to live under a Mormon Bridge just to satisfy your independence fetish?

Sure Jeff could have supported himself in Utah with the salary he made. Many in this nation do, particularly those with no dependents. He just needs to rent a room somewhere. Yes, the juice thing is a red herring. He needed a cheaper living situation, and putting a stop to the Okie house cash drain. He admitted that there were other reasons he was decamping.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2013, 01:45:35 PM »

You guys act like Bushie has a choice on whether or not to leave Utah. He doesn't have the rent money. And no amount of abstaining from juice is going to change that. He will be legally evicted if he stays. Is he supposed to live under a Mormon Bridge just to satisfy your independence fetish?

Sure Jeff could have supported himself in Utah with the salary he made. Many in this nation do, particularly those with no dependents. He just needs to rent a room somewhere. Yes, the juice thing is a red herring. He needed a cheaper living situation, and putting a stop to the Okie house cash drain. He admitted that there were other reasons he was decamping.
Many people become Navy SEALs too. Doesn't mean it's within Bushie's capabilities. In any case, I value loyalty to family more than indpendence. I don't see all that much virtue in making oneself into an impoverished island just to prove a point. A much more critical fact were it my life is that he owes them a great deal at this point. Even if he were to magically make the numbers jive, it would be extremely selfish of him to walk away and say "Thanks for crucifying yourselves on my behalf; good luck to you with that whole crown of thorns." He owes the Browns better than that,

You seem to suggest that Jeff's return is a sine qua non to improve his parents' financial situation. I don't know what the basis for that assumption is, given that the negative cash flow on the Okie house can be stopped immediately. Yes, better to be a self supporting "impoverished island" to become more employable in the future, while focusing his planning on holding that job and figuring out what is the best strategic move regarding his future education.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2013, 08:12:26 PM »

I'm not surprised that he didn't work out a 2 weeks. Although I do have a strange feeling he was actually let go at the end of his contract. Was it a 6 month temp-to-hire contract? Has it been 6 months? Do they have to wait the entire 6 months to decide whether to hire him?

Yeah, generally I think you'd know before the absolute last minute if you were on a contract and they wanted to keep you, no?

I wish I knew more about temp-to-hire contracts. My assumption is, he was informed they would not be making him a permanent hire recently, did not tell us, and this house drama was a convenient way to get out of this situation altogether. Otherwise, this behavior makes no sense, and usually when BushOK makes such rash decisions, there is something else that acting as the driving force.

By George, I think you got it. None of it makes any sense otherwise. His almost equally impecunious parents want him back so he can be an additional financial burden to them, as opposed to just getting rid of the house, and his making his own money, which would be enough to support him. Really?   But he did not make up the house part to the extent that it exists. That part was factual, other than the fact that it was already for sale, and was under water, and therefore there was no value to preserve, and it is a waste of time and money to bother with it any further. Which means the house was part of the cover story.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2013, 08:36:35 PM »

Could we surmise that this latest episode of vandalism was also a cover story, made up by BushOK's dirty mind, which is fuel by his love of porn? To those who can read his facebook, isn't his version of events a little far fetched? Even by Oklahoma standards? Bear in mind, I have never been to the midwest, so perhaps I am the one out of touch. Tongue

The shed exists. That much we know. Its exterior is in good condition. I do notice the ad for the house says it has AC (and is a great rental property - LOL - it would be hell!), when Jeff says the AC was stolen. Maybe the ad needs to be updated. Oh, the shed is kind of a "tight fit" as a venue for  an orgy by the way. Just sayin'. Tongue
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2013, 08:39:17 PM »
« Edited: February 18, 2013, 08:43:41 PM by Torie »

Could we surmise that this latest episode of vandalism was also a cover story, made up by BushOK's dirty mind, which is fuel by his love of porn? To those who can read his facebook, isn't his version of events a little far fetched? Even by Oklahoma standards? Bear in mind, I have never been to the midwest, so perhaps I am the one out of touch. Tongue

The shed exists. That much we know. Its exterior is in good condition. I do notice the ad for the house says it has AC (and is a great rental property - LOL - it would be hell!), when Jeff says the AC was stolen. Maybe the ad needs to be updated. Oh, the shed is kind of a "tight fit" as a venue for  an orgy by the way. Just sayin'. Tongue

Are we sure this "orgy" involved more than one individual?

Are we sure of much of anything? And why would anyone want to jack off in a shed like that?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies