Why Democrats can't win over (more) white working-class voters (Slate) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 12:57:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Why Democrats can't win over (more) white working-class voters (Slate) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why Democrats can't win over (more) white working-class voters (Slate)  (Read 6112 times)
Boston Bread
New Canadaland
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -5.00, S: -5.00

« on: December 18, 2014, 07:39:18 PM »
« edited: December 18, 2014, 07:57:25 PM by New Canadaland »

How is democratic rhetoric insulting to working class whites? Maybe their words on immigration may stoke their fears but that's merely stating an opposing position, not an insult. I don't see it myself, and the average American follows politics far less avidly than I so I don't know why it would stick in their heads unless they watch Fox News all the time.
Note: I'm talking about democratic politicians. On this forum you can see plenty of leftists insulting working class whites but it's nothing that the party itself can change. And overall the democrats are generally classier than the GOP when it comes to talking about demographics.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies