Enduro for Senate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 07:01:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Enduro for Senate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Enduro for Senate  (Read 1001 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: June 05, 2016, 02:57:31 AM »

What would you do to promote women's rights? I was just talking to constituents in Bedford, NH, and a women told me about how she had been raped, and then her health insurance wouldn't cover emergency contraception. What would you do as Senator to make sure women in the North have access to comprehensive contraception coverage?

That is pretty much impossible, considering Atlasia has had public healthcare in some form since 2009. For a long time as a single payer system, until it litterally imploded.  In its present iteration, Fritzcare as it is known exists as a market competing public option in all five of the region's exchanges. I cannot remember for sure if the NE opened its exchange to competitors (I think JoMCar and Sawx might have last year), but if it did, then all she needs to do is switch plans either to Fritzcare or another private plan that does. If they didn't, then this situation couldn't have happened because she would have had Fritzcare. It is also subsidized based on income with a sliding scale.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies