First Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING OVER (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:21:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Voting Booth (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  First Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING OVER (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: First Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING OVER  (Read 18831 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: January 05, 2004, 08:51:35 PM »

Will you post any results while the voting is under way?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2004, 06:32:46 AM »

I cast a vote for supersoulty..uh..I MEAN ME!! ME!!

Official Vote Cast from Demrepdan: Demrepdan

Oooh, close one... Wink
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2004, 05:33:05 PM »

I was planning on boycotting this nonsense, but as I have a vote, I would like to cast a write-in vote for GWBFan, just because I can.  However GWBFan should note that he of all people should realize that red doesn't look good on him.  It clashes. Smiley

I appreciate the support of htmldon.  I respect him, and as a fellow Southerner, I must say it was a breath of fresh air for me to hear his advice.  As a result of the advice of htmldon and other friends, as well as finding out for myself that the Democratic Party is not what it once was, I have decided to come home to my old party once more.

I know many will see me as "Jumping GWBFan."  Let them.  All that matters to me is that I'm back home again, wearing blue and feeling good about myself once again.

I cast a write-in vote for myself, GWBFan.  As a candidate for president, I will soon very begin to release statements explaining my stances on the issues important to average Americans.

Hm, I seem to recall some rather contradictory statament on some talk show. Wait till I dig that up...

So if CM wins the nomination, you will break your previous pledge of support, huh? Wink
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2004, 06:20:08 PM »

I was planning on boycotting this nonsense, but as I have a vote, I would like to cast a write-in vote for GWBFan, just because I can.  However GWBFan should note that he of all people should realize that red doesn't look good on him.  It clashes. Smiley

I appreciate the support of htmldon.  I respect him, and as a fellow Southerner, I must say it was a breath of fresh air for me to hear his advice.  As a result of the advice of htmldon and other friends, as well as finding out for myself that the Democratic Party is not what it once was, I have decided to come home to my old party once more.

I know many will see me as "Jumping GWBFan."  Let them.  All that matters to me is that I'm back home again, wearing blue and feeling good about myself once again.

I cast a write-in vote for myself, GWBFan.  As a candidate for president, I will soon very begin to release statements explaining my stances on the issues important to average Americans.

Hm, I seem to recall some rather contradictory statament on some talk show. Wait till I dig that up...

So if CM wins the nomination, you will break your previous pledge of support, huh? Wink

No comment.

lol  Actually, I see my chances here at about 5% (or slightly higher than where John Edwards is polling right now), so I doubt there'll be a CM v. GWBFan race.

That doesn't have to happen. What if there is a CM v GOP-candidate x race? Will you go against your own party and support CM? Or will you break your pledge of support?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2004, 07:08:21 PM »

That doesn't have to happen. What if there is a CM v GOP-candidate x race? Will you go against your own party and support CM? Or will you break your pledge of support?

Hmmm.... Hmmmmmmmm.

I'm an enigma.

I dare say you are... Smiley
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2004, 08:14:04 PM »

I have to admit that Demrep is doing better than I expected...when does the voting end?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2004, 08:25:59 PM »

Mixing and matching can sometimes make a good ticket Wink

Looking out for the party,a re we? Wink
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2004, 08:29:02 PM »

Oh, yeah, I forgot...but look at McAuliffe, isn't he a good example of a different strategy? Wink Smiley
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2004, 05:39:43 AM »

Oh, yeah, I forgot...but look at McAuliffe, isn't he a good example of a different strategy? Wink Smiley

I didn't follow that one, Im kinda slow tonight. Care to explain a little?  Smiley

Oh, I just thought the DNC chairman McAuliffe is being acused of bringing his party down, that's all... Wink

I was kinda asleep tonight, so don't worry. Smiley
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2004, 10:07:05 AM »

Hypermegaglobalcorp2004 poll:

R nomination

Demrepdan   45%
Supersoulty   45%
PD                   1%
Draft GWBfan  2%

MoE 15%

Where did the remaining 7% go? Smiley
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2004, 02:59:20 PM »

Alright Im going to keep the polls open till 8 PM EST.... legally Wink
I was planning on having this end but it seems that there is a tie. Supersoulty and Demrepdan are tied at 3 votes each .Im quite confused on what to do, any suggestions?

Anyone kno how they would handle this in a real primary? I doubt it has ever happened though.

Hm.

Well, I already wrote in a vote for me.  I don't suppose since I "dropped out" that I can change my vote from me to one of the other candidates?

I have decided that those that wrote in votes can now vote once again but only for Supersoulty or Demrepdan because of these circumstances. So I believe the only ones to write in were DarthKosh,htmldon and GWBFan. They may now cast another vote.

Since you're having several primaries, you could just call it a draw and hope that it will be decided in the later primaries. That would really be more fair. Also, DarthKosh, if I'm not mistaken, voted for himself, and has not dropped out. Why should he be allow to change his vote? No, let it be decided in the later primaries! Smiley
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2004, 03:16:01 PM »

Alright Im going to keep the polls open till 8 PM EST.... legally Wink
I was planning on having this end but it seems that there is a tie. Supersoulty and Demrepdan are tied at 3 votes each .Im quite confused on what to do, any suggestions?

Anyone kno how they would handle this in a real primary? I doubt it has ever happened though.

Hm.

Well, I already wrote in a vote for me.  I don't suppose since I "dropped out" that I can change my vote from me to one of the other candidates?

I have decided that those that wrote in votes can now vote once again but only for Supersoulty or Demrepdan because of these circumstances. So I believe the only ones to write in were DarthKosh,htmldon and GWBFan. They may now cast another vote.

Since you're having several primaries, you could just call it a draw and hope that it will be decided in the later primaries. That would really be more fair. Also, DarthKosh, if I'm not mistaken, voted for himself, and has not dropped out. Why should he be allow to change his vote? No, let it be decided in the later primaries! Smiley

I think you are right, I am just going to declare this one a draw and hope it will straighten in the later primaries and if it doesn't then we will go to measures like I previously stated I was going to do. It will be more fun this way. Am I stepping on any toes here? If I am please make a suggestion.

My cunning plan to take over the GOP is working, lol! BWOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies