New Post a Picture of Yourself
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 10:38:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  New Post a Picture of Yourself
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38
Author Topic: New Post a Picture of Yourself  (Read 83332 times)
danwxman

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: December 07, 2004, 01:51:25 AM »

Pride is fine with me....I just think having pride in Kansas is like having pride in a toothpick.

And I think you're being insulting just for the hell of it, which is a bit uncalled for.

Quote from: Senator StatesRights on Today at 01:40:27 AM

I can understand why you don't have any pride considering your avatar.

danwxman

« Reply #176 on: December 07, 2004, 01:52:35 AM »

I understand where you are coming from J-Mann. A person should be proud to be from the state in which they were born.

All this stuff about "pride" and "heritage" is silly. People can have pride in whatever they want and I can think other people's pride is silly.

lol, well...considering the country was founded in my state, I think I have the right to more pride then you do...but anyways...

p.s. I do have pride in that we kicked some southern ass in Gettysburg..

The country was NOT founded in Pennsylvania. The first colony was Virginia. And it could be argued that Virginia founded the country. I mean they did have the first Thanksgiving in Virginia, way before Massachusetts had it.

Okay, and the first person pooped in Virginia too. Our country was founded in Philadelphia and our first capitol was York, PA.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #177 on: December 07, 2004, 01:54:14 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

This is between you and States...

Pride is fine with me....I just think having pride in Kansas is like having pride in a toothpick.

This is between you and me.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #178 on: December 07, 2004, 01:54:49 AM »

I understand where you are coming from J-Mann. A person should be proud to be from the state in which they were born.

All this stuff about "pride" and "heritage" is silly. People can have pride in whatever they want and I can think other people's pride is silly.

lol, well...considering the country was founded in my state, I think I have the right to more pride then you do...but anyways...

The country was NOT founded in Pennsylvania. The first colony was Virginia. And it could be argued that Virginia founded the country. I mean they did have the first Thanksgiving in Virginia, way before Massachusetts had it.

Okay, and the first person pooped in Virginia too. Our country was founded in Philadelphia and our first capitol was York, PA.

Be proud you wrote the Declaration of Independence in PA. Their is so much more colonial history outside of PA. The only part of the nation the British even really cared about was the south. That was their breadbasket.
danwxman

« Reply #179 on: December 07, 2004, 01:56:30 AM »

Be proud you wrote the Declaration of Independence in PA. Their is so much more colonial history outside of PA. The only part of the nation the British even really cared about was the south. That was their breadbasket.

Of course. I would say the most "history" in the country is probably in Pennsylvania though. Philadelphia + Gettysburg.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #180 on: December 07, 2004, 03:22:53 AM »

Devil's advocate comment to follow:  What the hell has happened in Pennslyvania in the last 140 years?
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #181 on: December 07, 2004, 04:00:12 AM »

Devil's advocate comment to follow:  What the hell has happened in Pennslyvania in the last 140 years?

Industrial stuff in Pittsburgh and NE PA... (including the Centralia mine fire) but not a lot in the part of Pennsylvania danwxman lives in
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #182 on: December 07, 2004, 01:57:29 PM »

I have my fair share of girls (THESE ARE ALL FRIENDS OF MINE...SO NO DIRTY COMMENTS PLEASE):

All two of them are friends of yours? Wow! Because the rest of us only know one girl......collectively......Why are you people having competitions about who knows the most attractive looking girls? Not only is it superficial, but so what? I mean, it isn't hard to know an attractive girl, there ARE millions of them out there.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #183 on: December 07, 2004, 04:02:19 PM »

Of course. I would say the most "history" in the country is probably in Pennsylvania though. Philadelphia + Gettysburg.

I proved my point about state pride. I baited you and you went for it. I started knocking PA around and you replied about the history of Pa. I agree with you on what you said and I applaud you for having pride in PA.
danwxman

« Reply #184 on: December 07, 2004, 07:00:31 PM »

I proved my point about state pride. I baited you and you went for it. I started knocking PA around and you replied about the history of Pa. I agree with you on what you said and I applaud you for having pride in PA.

lol not at all. I never said there was anything wrong with having pride, I just think it can be annoying at times, especially southern pride.
Redefeatbush04

« Reply #185 on: December 07, 2004, 07:03:14 PM »

lol not at all. I never said there was anything wrong with having pride, I just think it can be annoying at times, especially southern pride.

The only state that truly bothers me is Delaware. Its shape is rather annoying. It seems so random. Either Maryland should annex it or Delware should be the entire DELMARVA peninsula.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #186 on: December 08, 2004, 12:35:15 AM »

Here is a better pic of her:

J-Mann
United States

« Reply #187 on: December 08, 2004, 12:41:39 AM »

A) Why are we (or more specifically, Reagan) posting pictures of girls in a thread titled "Post a Picture of Yourself"?  (Granted, I posted a random picture, too)

B) Does this girl know you are posting her pictures on a forum where a bunch of guys discuss politics?
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #188 on: December 08, 2004, 12:45:43 AM »

Sure. Shes a Southern GOP babe.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #189 on: December 08, 2004, 12:48:27 AM »

But you're from Ohio...how do you know her?
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #190 on: December 08, 2004, 12:51:58 AM »

I do shows covering HURRICANES...they hit the south....I meet people.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #191 on: December 08, 2004, 12:55:47 AM »

Oh, ok. As long as it's a HURRICANE story, Reagan...
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #192 on: December 08, 2004, 01:26:52 AM »

I guess I've never really asked, but I just don't get how a 16 year old has his own radio show...
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #193 on: December 08, 2004, 01:30:52 AM »

I guess I've never really asked, but I just don't get how a 16 year old has his own radio show...

The power of the Internet.

Curse it.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #194 on: December 08, 2004, 01:36:24 AM »

We've been asking that the whole time. lol
danwxman

« Reply #195 on: December 08, 2004, 02:58:33 AM »

We've been asking that the whole time. lol

It's just on the internet, so it's kinda fake.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #196 on: December 08, 2004, 03:08:06 AM »

On August 12, 2004...the day before Hurricane Charley hit, we had Joe Bastardi, from Accuweather.Com on the show. We had a record 1815 listeners, and a number of callers.

To call it fake is crazy. I would be up at 3am EDt covering a hurricane STILL FAR FROM LAND, and I would never get under 100 listeners. Besides, we are getting paid.

qwerty
ghwbush
« Reply #197 on: December 08, 2004, 03:10:44 AM »

Is it me or does this look like a man?
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #198 on: December 08, 2004, 03:19:03 AM »

You've spoke to Chelsea, Mike. Here is a better pic of her:

Here's her and my friend (HER EX) Charles:

Her and her friends:
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #199 on: December 08, 2004, 06:06:37 AM »

Mike, might be a good idea to stop posting pictures of her now, you are starting to look a bit obsessed...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies