Debate winners according to news outlets: (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 07:42:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Debate winners according to news outlets: (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Debate winners according to news outlets:  (Read 2860 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: November 10, 2015, 11:58:29 PM »

That is a lot closer than those Drudge polls tend to be... Paul and Cruz surge coming?
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 12:04:28 AM »

CNN's on-the-ground reporter, Dana, really really wants to invent a sexism story around Trump's telling Carly to stop interrupting everyone.  She prodded Carly to say that Trump was sexist, and she didn't, and now Dana is acting like she did and all excited to confront Trump about it.

Pathetic.

The media is truly trying to find a way to shuffle Trump off the stage now that they've written the story "Gee Willikers, Trump thinks Mexicans rape people". The thing is - Trump's not going away, and he's getting better at this running for President stuff each day.

This really goes to show how awful American media is.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 12:08:03 AM »

CNN's on-the-ground reporter, Dana, really really wants to invent a sexism story around Trump's telling Carly to stop interrupting everyone.  She prodded Carly to say that Trump was sexist, and she didn't, and now Dana is acting like she did and all excited to confront Trump about it.

Pathetic.

To be fair, I don't recall him ever calling out John Kasich for demanding more and more time to waste.

I think he would have to call out the dumb media for that - they insist on giving Kasich 100% more time.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 12:31:49 AM »

Also, nobody even mentioning Paul.  Sorry children, he's terrible and his policies are only supported by edgy teenagers on the internet.

16% on the Breitbart poll, which seems like a more accurate indicator than the pundits, seems to say otherwise.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 12:50:44 AM »

Also, nobody even mentioning Paul.  Sorry children, he's terrible and his policies are only supported by edgy teenagers on the internet.

16% on the Breitbart poll, which seems like a more accurate indicator than the pundits, seems to say otherwise.

Rand Paul won an online poll?!?!  Frontrunner!
That's why we have president Ron Paul.  Because he won every online poll with 40-50%

Did I say he won? I didn't. Don't misquote me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies