Will the left finally wake up and realize we need to change our thinking? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 12:54:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Will the left finally wake up and realize we need to change our thinking? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: skip
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 30

Author Topic: Will the left finally wake up and realize we need to change our thinking?  (Read 1038 times)
Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« on: November 13, 2016, 10:41:14 PM »

No, we need to embrace Lena Dunham-style feminism, transgender rights, BLM, illegal immigrants, and call for the immediate ban of the Confederate flag. Don't forget to unfriend all Trump supporters on FB. They're irredeemable. We'll get 272 freiwall back with better data analytics, ground game, and more poll aggregation. Nominate a Mexican with connection to the mining industry and we can't lose. Salazar/Schumer 2020.

I know you say that sarcastically, but that's likely exactly what will happen.  There is absolutely 0 evidence that Democrats are learning their lesson.

The Democrats are turning into the UK Labor Party. It's a real shame. America needs a healthy opposition party.
Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 11:02:26 PM »

They could end the war on whites. I warned them.

I lost a leg after an RPG hit me during the Great War on Whites, so I hope the left ends it as well. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies