American Muslim Women More Politically Assertive in Response to Trump (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:41:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  American Muslim Women More Politically Assertive in Response to Trump (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: American Muslim Women More Politically Assertive in Response to Trump  (Read 1439 times)
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« on: August 27, 2016, 12:47:04 PM »

Trump supporters are embarrassing.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 01:14:15 PM »

Trump didn't say anything offensive to Muslims so I don't know why they're getting all mad like this except because crooked Hillary has pandered to them and lied. There are serious problems among Muslims. Look at Isis and all the terrorist attacks. Who was behind them all again? If Muslims don't want to be seen negatively then they need to call out the terrorists in their midst and reform Islam. Until then why should Americans risk our safety to coddle other people's feelings?

Lol

This new guy is really something. Presidential elections always bring in unusual characters.

This year hasn't been that bad compared to 2012 though.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 01:15:04 PM »

(I'm sorry, I'm answering in all GIF today). But that stuff about creating a "database" wasn't too good, for one.

The decent Muslims should understand it's just a precaution. We can't be too cautious when dealing with potential terrorists who threaten the lives of every American. Including Muslims.

lol.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 01:30:28 PM »

(I'm sorry, I'm answering in all GIF today). But that stuff about creating a "database" wasn't too good, for one.

The decent Muslims should understand it's just a precaution. We can't be too cautious when dealing with potential terrorists who threaten the lives of every American. Including Muslims.

lol.
A lot of red hacks went bananas when Trump started to talk about ideological test. "It is so offensive! It is unconstitutiall!!!!111", said those uneducated hacks.

Reality? It hurts Grin
https://morningconsult.com/2016/08/18/american-immigrants-back-trump-ideological-test-poll-shows/
You must be logged in to read this quote.

We already have a process that allows the President to limit entry into the country.

Like with many of Trump's ideas, this is stupid and counter productive.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies