Hamilton for Lieutenant Governor of the Pacific (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:16:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Hamilton for Lieutenant Governor of the Pacific (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hamilton for Lieutenant Governor of the Pacific  (Read 11181 times)
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« on: August 13, 2009, 01:08:53 AM »

You're comparing yourself to Zell Miller now? The man who challenges people to duels on national television? I can see why so many people are flocking to your campaign!

Although the more I think about it you really are a lot like Zell Miller. You're both angry, you're both uninformed and you're both, ultimately, irrelevant.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 01:56:11 PM »

Smear campaigns have a tendancy to blow up in the face of the candidate doing the smearing. Just ask Elizabeth Dole. The fact that Ebowed's supporters are getting more desperate to throw dirt on you, is just a sign that they actually see you as a big valid threat.

Or we're just bored.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 04:48:58 AM »

Hamilton is a sad and desperate person who clearly doesn't think he's going to win this race. He also knows he has absolutely no record to run on and that his policy proposals are garbage.

As a result he resorts to the only possible plan that could work: Lying and smearing Ebowed and, on occasion, myself. He hopes the Pacific will be tricked by his nonsense, but I think they're smarter than that.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 02:56:15 AM »

SPC is not only a member of your party but he's also insane. I really wouldn't cite his "analysis" as evidence.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies