Rep. Nancy Boyda (Traitor-KS).... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 09:44:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Rep. Nancy Boyda (Traitor-KS).... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rep. Nancy Boyda (Traitor-KS)....  (Read 10757 times)
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« on: January 08, 2007, 07:18:26 PM »

I have a message to Nancy Boyda if she follows the Neville Chamberlain/ Joe Lieberman school of appeasement

Roll Eyes

Do you disagree that Joe Lieberman has been a solid supporter of George W. Bush's neoconservative foreign policy?  The fact that Joe Lieberman and John McCain are one of only 13, that right, 13 senators who support a troop sruge is further evidence that the American people are no longer blindly supporting this failed war.

Yeah, let's leave the Iraqis to their own mess!  After all, you're only a true Democrat if you support massive anarchy in other countries!  Hooray for abandoning Iraqis to their own misfortunes instead of actually making a real attempt at fixing things!

Honestly, the withdrawal-now Democrats are really starting to grate on my nerves.  I mean, I can understand supporting some troop reductions (I'm undecided about whether troop levels should go up, remain the same, or go down in the short term... in the long term they should go down of course)... but seriously.  I fail to see how the liberal thing to do is to pursue a very un-liberal policy of abandoning those in need.  We ruined a lot of their country for them, the least we can do is to actually make an attempt to put things back into order before we depart.

OMG WARMONGERER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies