What sports do you watch? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 06:07:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  What sports do you watch? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What sports do you watch?  (Read 830 times)
IceAgeComing
United Kingdom

« on: September 27, 2016, 02:04:07 PM »

My big sports love is Cricket; its the best game in the world.  Although I don't get to watch a lot of it all the time since its on pay TV; and the only days that I really have time to chill and watch Cricket on TV are weekends and I'm usually playing most dry Saturdays.  I also follow Baseball (well, only the Cubs really) but I'm limited on how much I can watch of that because of the time differences involved, although I'll be watching all of the World Series if we manage to get that was.  Rugby and (proper) Football are also fun to watch, although I only really watch international Rugby and my team (mighty Partick Thistle!!) never get on TV so I can't really watch them unless I go to Glasgow, plus Scottish Football isn't a very interesting spectator sport at the moment.

Motor Racing is another one; when I was a kid I was brought up on F1 and Rallying but with the latter basically dying and the former getting deathly dull in the last few years I've moved on to Indycar and Touring Car stuff; plus whatever Dirt oval stuff from the States I can get my hands on.  Although with the internet I actually end up watching a load of older stuff that I missed which is great fun really.

This doesn't really count as a sport but I've gotten back into pro wrestling recently and I've been enjoying that as well, so I'm going to add that to the list anyway.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies