If only Atlas existed... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 03:55:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  If only Atlas existed... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If only Atlas existed...  (Read 34975 times)
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 18, 2011, 11:29:13 PM »

1778:

Wormyguy Poll: Adam Smith vs Vlad The Impaler

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Um...You do realize he murdered around 100,000 people right? [/quote] Far less than the millions sure to suffer because some idiots in Parliament are influenced from the garbage smith writes. Just look at those fascist tea bagging traitors overseas embracing the crap he writes, Vlad would at least have the balls to shut them up.[/quote]Just to be clear, you are saying advocating free markets are worse than impaling tens of thousands?[/quote] The fact you had to pit Smith against Vlad in order to win just shows how horrible Smith is.[/quote]
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 11:16:05 PM »

As long as we're doing future posts:

2018, Forum Community Board...

Joe Republic: Blah...sarcasm...blah, blah...something insulting..blah.

phknrocket1k: Go f**k yourself.
Joe Republic: Huh

(Not exactly literary genius Tongue )

CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 01:26:42 PM »

Jbrase:  YEAH!!!  By the way, dude, get back on WoW, we have a battle in 5 minutes.
lol, at least the one I did is realistic. I have never in my life played WoW, where you on the other hand have indeed been an a**hole, and have then been told to go f**k yourself as a result.

Anwho:
opebo: You people in The Bad Place don't know what you're talking about, you're new country isn't free at all. We are much freer in Thailand. *As opebo is being drug off to be executed after being turned in for saying something disrespecful about the king.
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 05:27:39 PM »

Such hostility!  Truth be told, I don't think I've ever interacted with you before.  In fact, I have only ever paid as much attention to your posts as they truly deserve.  So feel free to put my name on your Enemies List if you like, but I'm afraid I don't have any lists at all to add your forgettable name to.  Sorry.  Sad
My appologies if that came off as hostile, lets remember I am not the one who told you to go f**k yourself. I was just noting that my post was based on what happend already, yours was based on your wrong assumptions made about me.

CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 06:22:32 PM »

... I don't follow.  What "happened already"?
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=110319.msg2348283#msg2348283

But Mech is right, no need to clog up this thread with off topic posts.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies