Office of Imperial Speaker Yelnoc (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 10:32:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Imperial Speaker Yelnoc (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Imperial Speaker Yelnoc  (Read 2396 times)
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« on: January 30, 2011, 06:06:46 PM »

Mr. Speaker, it is an honor to serve the southeast and it's citizens once again. I look forward to working with yourself and everyone else to improve our region. I am happy we have a competent speaker like yourself
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 07:02:10 PM »

Mr. Speaker, it is an honor to serve the southeast and it's citizens once again. I look forward to working with yourself and everyone else to improve our region. I am happy we have a competent speaker like yourself

Thank you very much.  I am glad to be working with people such as yourself.

In other news, the Jurisdiction of the Viceroy and Imperial Speaker Act just passed and is awaiting the signature of Emperor PiT.  I am curious as to why Darth GPORTER indicated that he supported the bill and then voted against it without giving any indication as to why. 

I am interested in convening a constitutional convention for the Imperial Dominion of the South to straighten the constitution out, which suffered after the change from a ballot initiative to representative form of government before my time and to update the wiki.  Who's with me?

Well I agree with the Wiki, but I like the current form of government we have now
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies