FL-PPP: Hillary leads all Pubs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 10:43:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  FL-PPP: Hillary leads all Pubs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-PPP: Hillary leads all Pubs  (Read 16845 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: March 24, 2015, 11:09:22 AM »

Wow, if her numbers among minorities (Rubio getting 20% of the Black vote and almost tied among Hispanics) are true, that would be devastating news for Hillary.

That's only if Rubio is nominee. If anyone else is the nominee, they get only 13-14% of the black vote (same as G.W. Bush in 2004). However in 2004, G.W. Bush got 56% of the Hispanic vote. Florida Hispanics (followed by Texas Hispanics) have always been much more Republican than national Hispanics. Rubio isn't going to be the nominee, though.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Yeah, I agree. If anything, this poll is an early sign that she will not be "super-duper-favorable-and-inevitable".
[/quote]

Have to agree with this... additionally, she can count on another 18 months of negative news coverage, unless she somehow "resets" with the media... which is a joke given as they haven't reset in 23 years so how they will reset now is beyond comprehension. This is the biggest reason why think she shouldn't run.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 04:10:07 PM »

Her favorability is 41/51. She has to do something about that or it will be lethal against a non-joke candidate.

Both Biden and Obama are now more popular. In a few months, former Hillary supporters will be saying "I never said she was inevitable".

LOL. I think I'm gonna bookmark this comment for future comedic value. I hope you like eggs, because you'll be having a lot of them on your face this time next year.

By the way, you're objectively incorrect. According to Pollster, Hillary is in the green while Obama and Biden are in the red.

(Also, I just noticed these posts were made at the same exact time AM/PM. Weird.)

Well, I did have it bookmarked, but didn't notice it until now. jfern, where art thou?

LOL

Dunno why you quoted this since IceSpear was right and you were wrong. You said "in a few months" and he posted that after you were proved wrong.

I just love that image. Good old IceSpear, in his defense, while he always said Clinton would win the nomination, he also steadfastly maintained that Trump very well could win the General.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies