AndrewCT/Duke for President Campaign HQ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 07:12:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  AndrewCT/Duke for President Campaign HQ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AndrewCT/Duke for President Campaign HQ  (Read 10614 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: October 02, 2010, 08:28:49 AM »

Endorsed! Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 01:30:06 PM »

Word of explanation: I can easily support a several Populares for Senator, Governor, Lt. Governor, for regional legislatures etc. Andrew got my highest non-JCP preference for Senate last time, and I gladly voted for Svensson for Midwest Lt. Governor. If I stay in Northeast, people like Dallas or Han could count on my preferences as well.

But when it comes to the presidential, sorry Andrew, it's not personal, but I don't trust your new party enough to vote for their candidate for Presidency.
I can see were you are coming from. But I believe in voting for the candidate, not the party. And regardless of what party Andrew is in, I know he'd make an excellent President, so I'm voting for him.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 04:45:14 PM »

No, Andrew showed no interest in any reform efforts and now he was just looking for an issue to criticize the administration to make political points on that.

Which only show us his possible "quality" as President. No interest in anything but sign the bill, veto the bill, "I'm out of here for some time".

That couldnt be further from the truth. Although I wasnt a part of this one, I have participated in the past. If I am elected, and the people still want it to continue, than it will, and I will be participating in it. I would greatly appreciate it if you didnt falsify my charcacter, and deicide any of my future actions for the sake of your own campaign.

Threats, Andrew?
How is that a threat? He's merely suggesting that the aggressive and mean-spirited campaign you are running, filled with terrible assumptions, will only hurt you in the end.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 05:40:45 PM »

No, Andrew showed no interest in any reform efforts and now he was just looking for an issue to criticize the administration to make political points on that.

Which only show us his possible "quality" as President. No interest in anything but sign the bill, veto the bill, "I'm out of here for some time".

That couldnt be further from the truth. Although I wasnt a part of this one, I have participated in the past. If I am elected, and the people still want it to continue, than it will, and I will be participating in it. I would greatly appreciate it if you didnt falsify my charcacter, and deicide any of my future actions for the sake of your own campaign.

Threats, Andrew?
How is that a threat? He's merely suggesting that the aggressive and mean-spirited campaign you are running, filled with terrible assumptions, will only hurt you in the end.
'

It is my view that Andrew have no slightest vision for his potential presidency and is not offering anything valuable beside an ignorant criticism.

We have a clear choice between a candidate, who deals with Atlasia mechanism every day and can sacrifice his time for a very ungrateful and comsuming job in game, and a candidate, who has yet to show what he can do. Andrew did nothing yet.

Yes, I'm waiting for Andrew to outline his vision for a potential Presidency.
An elegant post, but you failed to answer the question I asked that prompted you to post. Once again, how was AndrewCT's post a threat?
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 06:05:38 PM »

Kalwejt, for the third time now, how was AndrewCT's comments a "threat", as you suggested?

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2010, 06:09:55 PM »

Kalwejt, for the third time now, how was AndrewCT's comments a "threat", as you suggested?

K, I miread this. Happy now, Isaac?

I simply wanted some clarification, as I found nothing "threat-like" in his comment.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 03:23:02 PM »

You're a true Atlasian, and I thank you for taking part in this election with dignity and honor. I'm extremely proud to say that I voted for you. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies